SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold

ironmaiden

Why, thank you, Blackwater :wub:

No Ma'am!! From my vantage point on stage.......................and the consensus of the guys in the band..................THANK YOU!!! B)B):blush:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Widder, load up plenty of shotgun shells. I got me a bucket full.

Purly,

I got em ready. Maybe not ready to whoop up on anyone but ready to have some fun.

You know I'll go thru as many as time will allow. I watched you yesterday during the match. All I know is that I better bring my 'A' game and hopefully The Enchantress with pull me thru the onslaught I'll be facing.

p.s. CONGRATULATIONS on a good match you had yesterday. See ya Thursday.

..........Widder

Don't forget to bring lots and lots of extra ammo for the man on man and the team shoots. remember, each team must have a lady on it or no go! Each team shoots one time. As long as you have one different member then its a different team.

I will bring these two items to the Black Gold Yard Sale if I get an interested party here.

Vise $35.00

IMG_20150712_110359243.jpg

Poulon Chainsaw $35.00

Runs for a while then it's spotty.

Don't know what's wrong.

4 years old

chainsaw.jpg

I ain't carting them all the way to KY if nobody responds.

Waimea

You Gals better bring your A games for the dance off. Word is that there's a couple of ringers (not to be confused with our Ringer) coming from across the big ditch, and I know fer a fact that one of the thems Rowdy!!

bring the vise..Ive been needin one in my gun room.

If'n you're working on cannons this is a good one.

It's heavy.

I'll bring it. Thanks

Waimea

Waimea,

Ain't you got nothing good?

A boat anchor and a wore out chainsaw.....

Bring something cowboy!

I'll have 3 97s and a 73 fer sale too, Judge.

Bring cash.

Special deals just for you. :lol:

I'll have this too.

Not cowboy but Military.

Hopefully it will find a good home.

elbow.jpg

Waimea

Well, already pulling in to the black gold is Titus, Fanny, Cash profit, Gingerale, Lefty and Leftys Lady. Its already a party and it hasn't even started yet!

Just a quick question. For those of us who will be there before Thursday, are people wearing their cowboy duds before Thursday? We've never been there before Thursday in the past.

33 hours and I will be on the road.

Don't use up all the party before I git there. :lol:

TN Mongo, I plan on it. But that's just me.

When I go to the FL State shoot I don't take nothin' BUT Cowboy clothes.

You might see me not in CB clothes this shoot only because it's a 12 hour drive without AC.

I might be melting and I don't want to mess up my good clothes. :lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Just a quick question. For those of us who will be there before Thursday, are people wearing their cowboy duds before Thursday? We've never been there before Thursday in the past.

Some do. Some don't. It also can depend on the time of day and what you're doing!!

That's a big ol' vise. If Mean Gun don't take it, I will. I had one like that years ago. Very nice for heavy fabrication, but not too well suited to small and fine stuff.

I was considering using my .50 cal BP rifle for some long range shooting. Does the ammo have to be all lead? All I have is jacketed hollow point ammo. If that won't work then I'll get some lead ammo for next time.

Larry Earp

For the yard sale I will have for sale a pair of Uberti Bisley revolvers in .45 with 5 1/2" barrels. These are in excellent condition with less than 100 rounds through them.

1118141147a_zpslw2ewmut.jpg

Earp, didn't think you were going to make it. Bring you big gun for side, side matches. I have heard a rumor there may be a AR 50 for folks to try out for $5 a round. I dont think those are cowboy rounds either. By the way, the AR will be for sale at the yard sale.

Two, that is 2 for you Ky and Tn folks, more sleeps!

We mebe kain't spel too wel, but we kin 'cipher as gud er better'n you yankee boys any day!! So it's tu days 'til the neighborhood is rurnt??? <_<:lol:

I was considering using my .50 cal BP rifle for some long range shooting. Does the ammo have to be all lead? All I have is jacketed hollow point ammo. If that won't work then I'll get some lead ammo for next time.

Larry Earp

Larry

If you're talking about .50 round balls for a muzzle stuffer then I got you covered.

I am bringing my .50 Hawken to the shindig to see if'n I can't hit something at 200 yards.

Bring extra .38 specials. I am low.

We can trade. Or I'll buy some from you outright.

This time tomorrow I better be on I75 in the Peach State.

Waimea

We mebe kain't spel too wel, but we kin 'cipher as gud er better'n you yankee boys any day!! So it's tu days 'til the neighborhood is rurnt??? <_<:lol:

Dag gone.....sure gonna be good seein ya Blackwater! Been to long! Gonna be good seein lots ya'll folks I haven't seen for way to long!!!!!

The last time I seen Doc Eells was GOA 2014. It will be good to see his smiling face again.

p.s. - I don't know about others that might be coming, but If Purly, Doc & 3 Cut are coming, the side match speed rifle will be a place to pull up a chair and watch.

See ya Thursday Doc. Keep a good thought!

..........Widder

The last time I seen Doc Eells was GOA 2014. It will be good to see his smiling face again.

p.s. - I don't know about others that might be coming, but If Purly, Doc & 3 Cut are coming, the side match speed rifle will be a place to pull up a chair and watch.

..........Widder

Widder

My head is gonna be on a swivel.

I'll be running from one berm to another just to watch some great shooting.

I expect I'm gonna have a stupid grin plastered on my face for a week. :lol:

Waimea

Last Kiss, will you be giving lessons on the pole dancing? I need a refresher

Things that make you say "hmmmm"

Kajun

..........Widder

Widder, I will be lookin for ya! Just how many Jedi's will be in attendance down there?

The National Weather Service keeps trying to scare the FL Crackers off.

Today's warning is for severe thunderstorms and flash flooding.

Can we get some real live reassurances from anybody already there that y'all haven't been washed away?

Ain't gonna keep me away just wondering if I should bring snorkel and fins.

Waimea

Widder, you put me on a mighty fast crowd. Three Cut, Doc, and a bunch of others will be fun to watch. I better go load more bullets.

I'm loading up today.

Archived