SASS Wire Forum

They Are Out There!

Shawnee McGrutt

They say Bigfoot has moved to Maine. A teenager has a cellphone video of one, in Turner, Maine.

WWW.WCSH6.Com. Turner Bigfoot Sighting ( I can't figure how to get you to just the story, if someone can do it, thanks)

It is winter and we are all bored up here in the North Woods. Next time I will tell you about me being abducted by space aliens .

They usually winter around Fouke, Arkansas! ;)

I spotted Bigfoot here in California, on the Central Coast at Pismo Beach. He wuz digging clams there on the beach with Elvis.

Well, I got ya ALL beat! ;)

I saw ELVIS hisself!!

Yessir... he was down at the mall, disguised as a midget!

Couldn't fool me, though! ^_^

Saw what I figgered had oncet been one o them big footers when I wuz visitn ole cuzin Andy a few years back - up on hiz wall was a strang critter. I axed him what it were and he said he thot it wuz a big foots. Seems it got runned over by a train commin down the mountain and since he needed somthin to practice on fer his tax-o-derme class he cut off the head and took it wit him. I axed him, so why didncha get a foot too since thats how ya tell if itz one them big foots. Well, he tole me the train tore it all up ceptn the head and one arm and they dont call em big arms. So weuns went back out on the poarch to finnish the rest of that fine bottle of Jack I brung wit me.

Since I never saw the foot I caint swear it was a real big foot and I got a Christmas card from ole Andy last year posin whit a brand new double he said he got from some city feller in trade fer that head. Man that was some shot gun, it had a bunch o ivy on it all down in the metal - thang looked too purty to shoot. Andy gotta be a real hoss trader to get a gun like that, said that he tole that ole feller he wanted a real Purdey shotgun fer that head and I guess he got one.

Edit:

I suppose it was kind of a long build up to a silly pun, but there are times I can not help myself. I was looking at side by side doubles and got to wondering just how expensive they get and I found this:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/916367602/PURDEY-BEST-SXS-12-GAUGE.htm

Well, all I have to say about the issue, is that Big Foot must like beer and campfires.

He never shows up until late at night, after I have consumed several libations, and the camp

fire is rosy red. I have seen/heard him of numerous occasions. Yes I have!

You doubters can take that to the bank.

The last time I saw Bigfoot I was drinking Saguaro Tiswin with some Indian friends...... He and a pack of Coyotes were looking for a certain Javelin and stopped to ask a Gila Monster for directions.....

Two of us saw something in Wolf Creek canyon, about 25 miles north of here, in the winter of '81-'82 that we can't explain to this day. We were both stone sober and wide awake too.

Archived