SASS Wire Forum

Pretty cool consolidation tool...

Having worked many years in the bankcard industry... I'll pass.

My Luddite genes have managed to suppress my enthusiasm for whiz-bang. ;)

Having worked many years in the bankcard industry... I'll pass.

My Luddite genes have managed to suppress my enthusiasm for whiz-bang. ;)

Some will like it - some won't - just like anything new that comes along....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Heck! I'm unsure whether I am smart enough to operate all of the features in my new car. :blush: Now this. :o I think I'll pass for now. :(

;)

Anyone interested anyway with have to 'pass for now' as it's not yet available :D

I wonder what it will be like 50 years from now.

I'm sure it will be way beyond my powers of comrehension, but, then again, my grandfather, who died in 1944, would be blown away by color television and a microwave, so......................................cash? What's that??

I wonder what it will be like 50 years from now.

I'm sure it will be way beyond my powers of comrehension, but, then again, my grandfather, who died in 1944, would be blown away by color television and a microwave, so......................................cash? What's that??

:lol: ...probably.

Clever, but I'd be very concerned about handing a device where the card to be charged can be changed by someone holding it the wrong way. Just imagine what could happen if someone at a restaurant skims every saved card of yours off the device... Plus, the use of bluetooth and near field communications is, at best, iffy, security-wise.

Too funny...its obvious who read the FAQ on the web page and who didn't....as mentioned before some people like it when new things come out and some people don't so we will just have to see where this goes...

GG

My 11 year old grandaughter has to (patiently) explain to me what an app or a blog or a tweet is..............................it's becoming a completely new and different world, sigh!

I figure my great, great, grandchildren will think we lived in the stone age.

My 11 year old grandaughter has to (patiently) explain to me what an app or a blog or a tweet is..............................it's becoming a completely new and different world, sigh!

I figure my great, great, grandchildren will think we lived in the stone age.

Shux... often nowadays even the stones are artificial. :(

Neat. If they get my wallet now, they get all my cards, too. At least with one of these, I can get rid of that lump of a wallet.

LL

PS: Just went back and read the web page re security features; if it works, it's more secure than my wallet or just carrying one card.

LL

Archived