SASS Wire Forum

BLIZZARD, coming to ohio

Yup, u herd rite, a blizzard is boring down on ohio, with 6-12" with 15-25 mph winds with gusts to 40 and some calling for winds around 60mph. :o

Went out to the shed and pulled tha snowblower out and dragged it to tha barn, drained the old gas, put in new and fired it up...then went and bought new gas, hauled my wood pile up to the barn to get it under cover,,got a batch split in the garage....... :)

so,,,, let it snow let it snow let it snow,,,then back to FL for some warm shooting weather... B);)

Cheyenne, who wassa wanting a good snow, Culpepper ;)

Din ya need to be here ifin ya want snow !

And cold weather an yet we still shoot.

What cha goin to FL fer ? Just wasting gas !

Din ya need to be here ifin ya want snow !

And cold weather an yet we still shoot.

What cha goin to FL fer ? Just wasting gas !

Cuz if momma taint happy, taint NOBODY happy! :huh:

I jes go along fer tha ride,,, ;)

CC B)

How much did they call for last week?.. I got an inch. I'm so tired of them crying wolf you never know what to believe

+1 :) Rye

Great! I'll never get back to Oklahoma!

Sam, Don't know where yur bunked up, but this storm is coming up from TX,,,,If ye taint on tha move yet, hunker down for a while, but not too long another one is lining up....

Cheyenne

I cud use a good blizzard . . . . .

. . . it is damn COLD here in the high desert of California, . . . .

. . . if it is going to be cold . . . then I'd like something interesting like a good blizzard so that I can enjoy it.

Here is the result of an Ohio blizzard on my cabin down at Fosters a while back . . . . quite a while back.

Am holed up north of Cincy town near Mason . Dunno how long the ammo will hold out but have a bottle of Bushmills!

Sam, I know Mason very well, as a youth I lived in Pisgah for a few years, also Xenia, was born in Hamilton..maybe you cud head over to King's Island hehe

I imagine you're in the thick of it by now....it's blowing and snowing here up by the lake,,,I'm inside the split of 80 & 90...going to be interesting

Cheyenne ;)

Go ahead Culpepper, slink down to sunny Florida with your tail between your legs like the cur that you are!

While the rest of us will brave the Gods of the North like true men that we are! When you come back to Ohio next spring

with your face nice and tanned and boyish looking we will be looking down our frost bittin nose at you and your migrating

kind!

Be safe going south. Till next spring. "OHIO" Cheatin Charlie

We've got maybe 7" here,,, kinda disappointing,,,,what kind of send off is this? :o Yea Charlie Imma gonna slink off tuu FL, and enjoy shooting in 70+ sunshine...nanner nanner nanner..... :P

Cheyenne, ole sunshine hissef, Culpepper B)

Guess they got it right this time!! 6-8 inches of white stuff . I snowblowed twice today! Grrrrr...................

:) Rye

No snow today here in Orlando.

Forecast for high 70's tomorrow.

Did get some rain. Lasted about 15 minutes.

Broke out the jacket last week but had to put it away agin.

Lookin forward to seein you Culpepper.

Leavin the wife at home though so you probably won't reconize me.:lol:/>

Waimea

:FlagAm:/>

They're calling this storm The Winter Euclid storm. That's funny I live in the city of Euclid! Hmmm........weird.

You boys hunker down by the fire. That's what we're doing. Got about 9-10 inches on the ground already and another four inches expected tonight. Fired up the ol' Rhino with the snow blade on it this morning and shoveled out the driveway and cleared a path all the way to the barn. All the animals are nice and snug, even ol' Stonewall Jackson and General Ambrose P. Hill, the barn cats.

Got the fire going and I'm all ready to do some heavy after-Christmas snacking. :)

Well, it wasn't a blizzard, but we got 6-8" and wind in Central Ohio.

Abbey & Chance

Cool pictures Grumpy. I've got three dogs, two are Welsh Corgis. Those two love to run out and make snow angels! :lol:/> The shepard/lab mix just looks at them like they are goofy. We probably got 3 or 4 inches up here by the Erie Lake. Poor Rye is about 50 miles east of me where they get hammered pretty good all winter.

South Platte :FlagAm:/>

'Jever notice tha reporters seem to be really amazed when a blizzard hits? In the winter. :P

Cool pictures Grumpy. I've got three dogs, two are Welsh Corgis. Those two love to run out and make snow angels! laugh.gif/> The shepard/lab mix just looks at them like they are goofy. We probably got 3 or 4 inches up here by the Erie Lake. Poor Rye is about 50 miles east of me where they get hammered pretty good all winter.

South Platte FlagAm.gif/>

Hey South, actually I live 1 mile from the Lake Erie and being that close seems to shelter us from the really bad stuff. East/Southeast of here is the "snow belt". We got about 6", they got about 10-12 in the snow belt.

Hey South, actually I live 1 mile from the Lake Erie and being that close seems to shelter us from the really bad stuff. East/Southeast of here is the "snow belt". We got about 6", they got about 10-12 in the snow belt.

:)/>/> Rye

Hi Rye, glad to hear your doing well. Happy New Year to ya!

South Platte :FlagAm:/>

Hi Rye, glad to hear your doing well. Happy New Year to ya!

South Platte FlagAm.gif/>

Right back at ya pard. I can hardly wait until April or some warmer weather soon!!!

Archived