SASS Wire Forum

Wrongfull arrest update

rawhide teddy01

Howdy I am posting update about my wrongful arrest

Many of you suggest me contact NRA and I did It was the best advise so…….

I am being represented by NRA affiliated lawyer yiihaaaaaaaaaaw I don’t have to go to new communist York the city denies you gun rights and you.

NRA picked up an interest and they are helping me out if you like guns and keep your guns please join NRA? who ever reached out on my first post I like to thank you for all .I am not out of woods yet but more likely I may prevail this nigthmare .

Kentucky wrangler # 7647

Great! At least some good news!

Rawhide, I received my "Pink Braces" in good condition. Thanks for the update. As Alice (TSRA) says, "Keep the faith".

Ghost

Kentucky Wrangler,

I am glad the NRA has picked up the cause. If they did, it is because they know they will have a great chance of being successful, and I hope they are.

It seems there is a bigger problem traveling through NY than attending an event in NY. Either way, they are not following Federal laws.

Thanks for the update and please keep us informed.

Chuckaroo

And when they finish with NY, sue the state of NY for false arrest, court costs and travel expenses. If they have somehow lost your firearms, sue them for those also.

KW, I, too recieved my Pink 'Spenders. They are great.

And the news that you dont have to appear is even better.

Follow Chuckaroo's advice (after the NRA wins this battle), then go along with them to fight the WAR with Albany & NYC.

SOso

Hey, Aramis, post your email address again please.

The only backlash may be that NRA will want the ole fellow to be found guilty to use the case to go all the way to the Supreme Court as a challenge against New York. May be a great case for them to pursue and challenge, but takes its toll on the innocent. But, then again, it does need to be done to right such a wrong. Best of Luck!

Rawhide,

Be thankful you weren't drinking a "Big Gulp" when they pulled you over. Would have added to the charges. (Hopefully made you smile a bit :D :D :D )

Good luck with the case, and kick their a$$e$.

TT

Don't forget to name the trooper in your lawsuit. If he doesn't know the law he shouldn't be out there enforcing the law and arresting innocent citizens. The only way to make him learn the law or call his supervisor before making another arrest like this is to hit him hard right where it hurts the most------------in his wallet.

The only backlash may be that NRA will want the ole fellow to be found guilty to use the case to go all the way to the Supreme Court as a challenge against New York. May be a great case for them to pursue and challenge, but takes its toll on the innocent. But, then again, it does need to be done to right such a wrong. Best of Luck!

So, what was the point of everyone telling the OP to contact the NRA? According to you, an NRA-affiliated lawyer is the *last* person I would want to represent me in a gun-related case. Just one more reason for me not to join.

Doubtful. NRA lawyers don't want to lose any case involving gun rights. Each case they win sets a precedent.The more cases they win in state or district courts the stronger their standing if they do have to go before SCOTUS.

Where did you 'pull' that from? :rolleyes:

LG

Guest Texas Jack Black

Just a little information on what you are up against.

Police officers commit domestic abuse at 4 times the national average

Police officers abuse alcohol at twice the national average

Police officers commit perjury more than any other group .There are hundreds of thousands of reported cases a year which were reported to the house judiciary committee

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

My whole opine on you shore has changed. Thought you was a whiner... but you turned out to be a dang FREEDOM FIGHTER...

Remember... I reacted because this is the U.S.A.... this is Dodge City... and it's tough... and harsh... and it should be for all rugged individualist. But it should be fair fer all folks. Folks should not just be buffaloed by the friggin' cops. Everbody knows that me and the cops don't get along.

Some of us can relate to that. Anybody... like you.. who comes to this country expectin' accommodation... and not individual freedom... somebody like me is gonna make a mistake 'bout yore original desires.

Now... I do applaud you so.

I got yore address... will be sendin' money sh!t... and helpin' out.

Good luck. Welcome, dam'mt... welcome to Dodge City.

ts

Where did you 'pull' that from? :rolleyes:

LG

The Saloon :rolleyes::lol:

Hey, Aramis, post your email address again please.

his info is

circlemsaddlery (at) hotmail (dot) com

210.314.1716 or 210.683.2849

518 Cormorant

San Antonio, TEXAS

Archived