SASS Wire Forum

delete

Rye Miles #13621

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there something that I can not determine? This is a strange thread. It is hard to follow. {ggg}

Hee Hee,

To make a long story short, you may be lucky if you can't follow it.

We are just being silly. This happens a lot in the Saloon (ACS).

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS ACS stands for Always Capitalize Saloon.

PPS Don't ask me why...

Sorry guys and gals I'll hafta make another run. Drank all the darn beer me own self and had to get a room for the night at a motel just 2 miles away. Some interesting people stay there. I swore I saw a zombie or two but I was ready. I was so drunk I could't have done a darn thing. Okay I'm back out after 3 cups of good espresso. Okay Moosehead and Negra sumthin or another for Miss Allie Mo it is.

:)

Rye

I got thirsty waiting for Rye. Went looking and found this. http://www.tuntavern.com/images/growlers.png

I bought a six-pack of Leatherneck Beer. Got 1 bottle of Tun Tavern, but it's 35 years old...not gonna drink it.

Jake

Had me a bottle o' that Leatherneck beer - not too bad. On the other hand, that bottle of Tun Tavern was undrinkable :wacko: , almost. I went ahead and gagged it down, though, so y'all wouldn't hafta worry 'bout it. Now, let me see if'n I can find me a bottle or twa of Rolling Rock.

Had me a bottle o' that Leatherneck beer - not too bad. On the other hand, that bottle of Tun Tavern was undrinkable :wacko: , almost. I went ahead and gagged it down, though, so y'all wouldn't hafta worry 'bout it. Now, let me see if'n I can find me a bottle or twa of Rolling Rock.

Rolling rock is my go to beer in the summer time for Bar-B-Q's and Pool time. http://beer-taster.com/wp-content/uploads/yapb_cache/rolling_rock1.cbnftvw0xfcws4w0wggw8g0cw.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

I can drink a few of these, no problem.

Jake

Is there something that I can not determine? This is a strange thread. It is hard to follow. {ggg}

Gotta start at the third from last post and read them backwards and sideways.

Beer and/or scotch help with this.

Also, let your mind go blank, let the essence and gestalt of the posts flow through your mind without thought or effort.

Beer and/or scotch also help with this.

Gotta start at the third from last post and read them backwards and sideways.

Beer and/or scotch help with this.

Also, let your mind go blank, let the essence and gestalt of the posts flow through your mind without thought or effort.

Beer and/or scotch also help with this.

Gestalt?? Wow...I'm impressed Joe, I couldn't even find that in the New Webster's dictionary!!! Must be some beer and scotch you got!!! :)

I just picked up some Miller High Life in bottles....that's my go to beer.....anyone??

Rye

Gestalt?? Wow...I'm impressed Joe, I couldn't even find that in the New Webster's dictionary!!! Must be some beer and scotch you got!!! :)

I just picked up some Miller High Life in bottles....that's my go to beer.....anyone??

Rye

Sure! Ifn your buyin', I'm drinkin!

Etymology

Borrowing from German Gestalt (“shape, figure, form”). The German term can also apply to a geometric or graphical shape, but that is not the case when this word is used in English.

Pronunciation

(UK) IPA: /ɡəˈʃtælt/, /ɡəˈʃtɑːlt/

(US) IPA: /ɡəˈʃtɔlt/

Noun

gestalt (plural gestalts or gestalten)

A collection of physical, biological, psychological or symbolic entities that creates a unified concept, configuration or pattern which is greater than the sum of its parts (of a character, personality, or being)

This biography is the first one to consider fully the writer's gestalt.

The clusters of behavioral gestalten... the probability factors... the subtypes of crimes... the constellations of criminal subtypes... — Jay Kirk, "Watching the Detectives", Harpers Magazine, Vol. 307, Iss. 1839; pg. 61, Aug, 2003

shape, form

Mary did not approve of the Eleanor gestalt. "I been to Woonsocket S.D., Eleanor McGovern's hometown," she said, "and nobody there? I mean nobody? dresses like that." — John L Hess and Karen Hess, "The Taste of America", Grossman, New York, 1977

Sure! Ifn your buyin', I'm drinkin!

Etymology

Borrowing from German Gestalt ("shape, figure, form"). The German term can also apply to a geometric or graphical shape, but that is not the case when this word is used in English.

Pronunciation

(UK) IPA: /ɡəˈʃtælt/, /ɡəˈʃtɑːlt/

(US) IPA: /ɡəˈʃtɔlt/

Noun

gestalt (plural gestalts or gestalten)

A collection of physical, biological, psychological or symbolic entities that creates a unified concept, configuration or pattern which is greater than the sum of its parts (of a character, personality, or being)

This biography is the first one to consider fully the writer's gestalt.

The clusters of behavioral gestalten... the probability factors... the subtypes of crimes... the constellations of criminal subtypes... — Jay Kirk, "Watching the Detectives", Harpers Magazine, Vol. 307, Iss. 1839; pg. 61, Aug, 2003

shape, form

Mary did not approve of the Eleanor gestalt. "I been to Woonsocket S.D., Eleanor McGovern's hometown," she said, "and nobody there? I mean nobody? dresses like that." — John L Hess and Karen Hess, "The Taste of America", Grossman, New York, 1977

That's pretty deep! :) Rye

Moosehead, did somebody say Moosehead?

I had Moosehead once, they got big lips and their antlers tickle my tummy. :lol:

Jake

This is a post that has been growing on me all day. I find myself thinking about something else and this pops into my head.

I just gotta say,

I don't care who you are, that's funny.

This is one of the strangest posts in a long time. Must be all this beer we're drink in'.........just bought a case of crooked River Beer brewed right here in lovely Cleveland,Ohio!! Help yourself to one they're cold.

It was 96 degrees here today and it's supposed to be 98-100 tomorrow! Air conditioning and cold beer rules! :)

Rye

Hee Hee,

. This happens a lot in the Saloon (ACS).

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS ACS stands for Always Capitalize Saloon.

PPS Don't ask me why...

Saloon (ACS) - why? - 'cause BH said to... <_<

Saloon (ACS) - why? - 'cause BH said to... <_<

HMM...ACS ?? WHAT'S IT STAND FER? All Cowboy/Cowgirl Saloon??

Rye

Archived