SASS Wire Forum

delete

Rye Miles #13621

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read this when it first went up with 0 views and 0 replys. In comes Deja and now it's a happy little thread about deleted threads and double taps. I triple tapped once. I'll bet this goes 3 pages soon. Just sayin'

Jake

On Wed June 20th, Rye Miles hits the dreaded double tap and says DELETE. Along comes Deja and sends the thread into orbit with 3, count them, 3 pages about nothing. I saw it and said it would make it. Now with all your help, it did it. Amazing things happen in the Saloon (ACS). Bottles, give me a bucket of BEER and a cold mug. I'm going to go sit under the stairway and watch for a little while and see if it keeps going.

Jake

Bottles, pour drinks fer everyone!!!! Deja.....speech please? :)

Big Jake, you ain't foolin' me none. You is sittin' under the stairs watchin' the soiled doves and dancin' girls go up and down stairs in their skirts, you Dirty Old Man! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Jake, you ain't foolin' me none. You is sittin' under the stairs watchin' the soiled doves and dancin' girls go up and down stairs in their skirts, you Dirty Old Man! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I ain't sayin' I haven't looked up a few times whilst some pretty gal was coming up or down the stairs. The main reason I sit under here iz cuz of the times things got outta hand and stuff waz flying around in here. It can be a safe place ta sit and not git hit in da head by a pitcher or mug thrown by some ner-do-well. I seen some times in dis here place. I got my back to the wall and can see both the front bat-wing doors and the back exit at the same time. Just sayin'

Jake

..... any spare space under them stairs ? ..... :wub:

..... any spare space under them stairs ? ..... :wub:

Yep. It's a regular table with 4 chairs. I got the one with the wall behind me so's I can lean back and looky lou.

Jake

...they're too odd...

...but then whar's that thar delete thingy...

like a BAD apple , it just keeps turning up :blink:

CB

...how does the apple roll over? :wacko:

Speaking of ODD , have ya taken a look at the PATRONS of this place ?

CB :lol: :lol:

Odds bodkins! There are odd people in The Saloon? :mellow: Hey! I resemble that remark! :lol:

Wait...

If everyone here is odd...

That makes us normal??? :blink:

I reckon so. If that's the case, what does that make everyone else????? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Well, I for one, refuse to be NORMAL. I am going to swim agains the current and spawn in the still water. :unsure:

Maybe I should not have said that.

Forget that part about the spawning. I never said that.

Still waters run deep! Yeah, that is it, STILL WATERS RUN DEEP. :rolleyes:

I usually am in deep water. :blink:

You're always in deep something - I'm just not sure its water!!! :lol::o:lol::o:lol::o

The ODDS l@@k pretty good for that :)

Speaking of ODD , have ya taken a look at the PATRONS of this place ?

CB :lol: :lol:

..... I reject your reality ...

............ and substitute my own .... :P

"There is no normal life Wyatt, there's just life"!

I was having an "ODD" day. I went to Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station to the annual 1st Marine Div Picnic. Everyone shows up with a side dish, The Chapter buys the charcoal and meat. The guy is running late, then shows up with NO charcoal, NO meat. Says he was in front of Costco waiting for a phone call. Nobody called, he left without buying anything. Shows up with the raffle tickets, then after a short discussion goes to buy the stuff. I had some chips and dip and 3 tablespoons of chile. Said my Good byes and cut a trail for home. Hit the POOL and made a double thick SPAM sandwich. Now I'm here with the ODD people and feel much better.

Jake

WJ

WE all know , ya can not see any further than the botten if a BEER bottle :lol:

CB

....... oh yeah ???? ...

................. well, I can see that full bottle of beer ... over there ....

........ pass it over please ^_^

Hey this is becoming the "twitter" page of the saloon! How cool is that?

Woke up had coffee, OJ, some Kellogs cornflakes with soy milk (lactose free) and now on with the day. Working at the gun shop/range from 10:00 - 5:00, too nice of a day to be couped up inside. Oh well was outside all day yesterday @ our annual Cops & Cowboys shoot. Fun time was had by all! Adios for now! :)

Rye

...and now for the continuing saga of ...

...I forgot the rest... ...must have been deleted overnight by the sleuth deleter... <_<

I was having an "ODD" day. I went to Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station to the annual 1st Marine Div Picnic. Everyone shows up with a side dish, The Chapter buys the charcoal and meat. The guy is running late, then shows up with NO charcoal, NO meat. Says he was in front of Costco waiting for a phone call. Nobody called, he left without buying anything. Shows up with the raffle tickets, then after a short discussion goes to buy the stuff. I had some chips and dip and 3 tablespoons of chile. Said my Good byes and cut a trail for home. Hit the POOL and made a double thick SPAM sandwich. Now I'm here with the ODD people and feel much better.

Jake

Spam on white, heavy mustard and mayo. Good stuff, Maynard.

How could the doofus figure he didn't need to buy anything? No phone call to tell him what to get? Go with the basics, burgers and dogs at a minimum. Sounds like all y'all were expecting maybe ribs and such though.

Archived