SASS Wire Forum

It's 5 o'clock somewhere - PIZZA FRIDAY!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hows about a couple of thin crust pizzas with a touch of sauce, nice slices of mozzarella, a few leaves of basil, cooked fast in a screaming hot wood fired oven? Maybe a plate of olives, some bread and a little oil for dipping too. And a glass of wine.

Well, now we got trouble richt her in River City, Folks. This time of year things tend to leaf out and turn green and bloom and all. Well, it ain't no different with grape vines. We got grape leaves on the vines richt now. I mean, big, green leaves. All of the critters from Five counties are feasting on my grape leaves. AND, ON TOP OF THAT, I couldn't find my favorite TOFU at the grocery store yesterday. I tolt the store manager about it too.

So, I guess I am gonna have to forego my chopped grape leaves and tofu pizza and just have a plain ole fish taco.

And you thought you had problems. :mellow:

Well, now we got trouble richt her in River City, Folks. This time of year things tend to leaf out and turn green and bloom and all. Well, it ain't no different with grape vines. We got grape leaves on the vines richt now. I mean, big, green leaves. All of the critters from Five counties are feasting on my grape leaves. AND, ON TOP OF THAT, I couldn't find my favorite TOFU at the grocery store yesterday. I tolt the store manager about it too.

So, I guess I am gonna have to forego my chopped grape leaves and tofu pizza and just have a plain ole fish taco.

And you thought you had problems. :mellow:

Grape leaves? Mmmmmmm.....fresh dolmades! Good idea, there, Charlie.

A shotgun would take care of the critters and pulverize the leaves for you at the same time! :D

gonna be a long day in the office today. Absolutely nothing going on, nobody else here, phone is not ringing, good thing I have you all to keep me from falling assssssssssssssssssssssssssleep. Mostly.

:D

A shotgun would take care of the critters and pulverize the leaves for you at the same time! :D

gonna be a long day in the office today. Absolutely nothing going on, nobody else here, phone is not ringing, good thing I have you all to keep me from falling assssssssssssssssssssssssssleep. Mostly.

:D

Dreaming of pizza?

It's not dragging for me anymore, they jsut let us all off work 1 1/2 hours early because of the long weekend! Save me some pizza though, I have to get busy on that quilt for the Raid. All I have left is to sew the binding on (machine sew the front, hand sew the back), then wash it and de-fur it the best I can. But I better get busy, I have to have it all done and ready to go a week from next Wednesday so Buick can take it with him to the shoot.

But since it's Memorial weekend, why don't ya join me in raising a toast (or several) to all those who made the ultimate sacrifice for us :FlagAm:

Well if yer finishing that one up, I reckon yer on the hunt for fat quarters for the next one huh?

Wish I could leave early, but as I'm the only one in the office, I really should stay...for a while...

Actually, I have three more quilt tops done, jsut need to put them with batting and backing material and get um stitched up. Then I have all the pieces cut and about a quarter of them sewn together for another one, and have started on the strips for yet one more. But I'm always on the lookout to add to my quilt stash, ya never know what you're gonna find on the clearance rack at Joanns! (Yeah I'm a little weird)

I'm finally here, sorry I'm late.. I've been w&*king since I got home, got both front and back lawns mowed, and they were maybe 8 inches too tall, it took a LONG time. Guess I should mow more often :D

I'm finally here, sorry I'm late.. I've been w&*king since I got home, got both front and back lawns mowed, and they were maybe 8 inches too tall, it took a LONG time. Guess I should mow more often :D

Get some sheep.

Oh, and one more note about lawn mowing, to who ever threw the diaper in the long grass that I found with the mower....I will find out who you are, and it's true what they say, paybacks are a...female dog, and speaking of dogs, I don't have a female, but I do have a large male who generates a very large quantity of waste, the amount of which you may soon become very familiar with!!

<evil laugh>

Whew finally made it to the Saloon!! Since's Hawks tab is up, start pouring the Bulleit!!

Have a fun day planned tomorrow at the John Wayne Birthday Celebration in Winterset. Every year since 2007 I go dressed up as Hondo which is my favorite movie.

Chili Pepper Kid as Hondo.

CPK

Grizz

I will have a WHISKY pizza ,

Hold the pizza

Bottles MORE WHISKEY :wacko:

and put it on HAWKs tab :lol:

CB

WHO..........WHAT..............WHEN.........HOW ? :blink:

Naw.......Put it on Calico Mary's tab .............

She aint gonna be here tonight ! ;)

OR IS SHE ? :blush:

sorry, been on the phone with Co Spgs power company, they shut off the power at mom in laws house. Miz Grizz had been meaning to pay that thing, but it took a while to get control of accounts etc, and she never got to it. sheesh, my head hurts.

Bottles, give me a fist full of tylonol and a mug of takillya

Oh.....Hey Hawk....How ya doin ? :unsure:

Prtuy damn good ! Off fer tree days ! B)

Well din.....How bout a drink of Bulliet din ? :unsure:

Ifin' ya make it a bottle, yur yur on, ole Pal ! :lol:

Alright then ! ;)

Hawk my friend, how about a hand or two of cards?

Calico, I don't want it neither, good news they will send someone to turn power back on, bad news they have no idea when.

sure am glad I ain't down there, lights I can do without, interweb...I'm not so sure.

Yeah I'm here, so don't you dare be runnin' up my tab!! I can do a good enough job of that myself!

[/quote

I was gonna run it up, but I tank I heard da sounds of a mule eared twice shot gun near by ! :huh:

Talkin' to yourself again there, Hawk?? If you wanted conversation, you should have been here earlier

for the discussion on "mowing", whatever the heck that is :blink:

Hawk my friend, how about a hand or two of cards?

Calico, I don't want it neither, good news they will send someone to turn power back on, bad news they have no idea when.

sure am glad I ain't down there, lights I can do without, interweb...I'm not so sure.

Shore Grizz.....high card deals...............

I got Ace of Spades............What cha got, Grizz ?

Hehehehehe ! ! !

Talkin' to yourself again there, Hawk?? If you wanted conversation, you should have been here earlier

for the discussion on "mowing", whatever the heck that is :blink:

Dat's rat, Calico Mary.

I've had some pruty intrestin' talks wif me and myself.......................

But I ALWAYS win ! ! ;)

Archived