SASS Wire Forum

It's 5 o'clock somewhere - PIZZA FRIDAY!

Grizzly Dave

It's not so bad anymore now that Randy is out on his own and Ellen took most of her books to college with her, but for a long time we had more books in our house than most small town libraries have!! All of our bookshelves are full to overflowing, I think that's a large part of why Buick wanted the Kindle he got with his Christmas bonus last year. We don't have much room for too many more books without getting rid of some we already have, this way he can get new ones without having to find a place to put them!! :rolleyes:

How bout Buick or someone build ya nother bookcase or somethin' like dat ? :unsure:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have a little ole' fashioned moonshine, as I'm getting ready to watch the Hatfields and McCoys. But just a little, I have to work tomorrow, but enough to raise a toast to all those who made the ultimate sacrifice :FlagAm: Thanks, Hawk!

I'll have a little ole' fashioned moonshine, as I'm getting ready to watch the Hatfields and McCoys. But just a little, I have to work tomorrow, but enough to raise a toast to all those who made the ultimate sacrifice :FlagAm: Thanks, Hawk!

You are welcome, Calico !

I fought and bled so that you and all you're loved ones don't have too !

Now...........about dat drink ..:unsure:

Ain't got room for another bookcase!

OK Din....

Now dat's settled....

Who's next ? :unsure:

Don't be scared, just step up ! B)

Kris - Here is a LINK to some pics of that sewing machine.

OOhhhhh that's pretty. I hope someone who really appreciates those antiques gets it. Thanks for the pictures.

Archived