SASS Wire Forum

It's 5 o'clock somewhere - PIZZA FRIDAY!

Grizzly Dave

Kris, I tolt Bottles ta keep a runnin' tab fer ya root beer on my tab. I'll be payin' it as I come town town !

And I'm ahopin' it'll be alot cuz some of root beer's goin' bad ! ! :wacko:

Thanks Hawk. I'm doing better. Pongo is cuddling with his mom again and I'm sure Dusty is in a better place. I hope to be around this evening. Let's see if we can liven up the place a bit!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, normally I'm up early too, but today I was able to go back to bed after I let the dog out. Don't know that I slept too well after that, but it was nice.

I got video's of the Fillys too! :D

Well, laundry is folded, need to go to Walmart and pick up some soap and other stuff, wheee, walmart is not my favorite place. I'll make daughter grizz go along, at least its fun spending time with her....if I can ever get her up and around.

I know you have videos of the Fillys, but not only are both of them much better looking than me, for some strange reason their videos are a whole lot shorter than mine.... :wacko: I don't think they mind so much having people watch them ;)

Had fun this weekend, but you guys are going to have to continue the party tonight without me. I'm still not completely over the hangover from last night's party!! :lol:

I know you have videos of the Fillys, but not only are both of them much better looking than me, for some strange reason their videos are a whole lot shorter than mine.... :wacko: I don't think they mind so much having people watch them ;)

Had fun this weekend, but you guys are going to have to continue the party tonight without me. I'm still not completely over the hangover from last night's party!! :lol:

Hair of da Dawg, Calico Mary.......dat's all I got to say on such matters !

I just don't git it........Folks in dis part of da country, wait all winter long to shoot,....

Din when it comes time ta shoot, dey finish in 5.5 seconds ! (Just joshing wif ya folks) ! ;)

I want to take my time cuz I waited so long....I want to bust da last cap after bout 90 some seconds times ! :o

I enjoy meonwself ! :lol: Dark Lord of da Soot ! :ph34r:

CM

Ya have to stay about 1/2 lit , to avoid a hangover :wacko:

CB

I went to my local Outback steak house tonight.

I had four drinks of Bullet for my brothers in arms who are still on patrol.

I miss those boys ! :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Y'all have a drink for'em. They would for you ! ! :lol:

Hey Hawk! All your drinks are on my tab tonight.

Thank Ya Darlin.........I appreciate that !

Kinda lost for words at the moment.....moitor screen got some thing on it ! :FlagAm:

Howdy folks, I'm checking in from down South at my mother in laws house, been slaving away all day long, and I finally pooped out. Waiting for Miz Grizz to poop out too so we can go get some food. We didn't eat lunch til three, but I think I worked that off hours ago.

Nothing of note to report, just making progress, sure would be more progress if any help ever showed up, but such is life.

Did run across an antique electric sewing machine that hides away in a little desk. It says 'Minnesota' on it I think. I need to go unearth it again and take a few pics for the gal at the office that is a collector of such things.

Thought about heading back home tonight, but I'm too tired and sore, so I'll camp out here work half a day and then head back tomorrow. I think my aches and pains have aches and pains.

Hope you all are doing well.

Dat sewin' machine to da collector type gal ? :unsure:

Grizz, ifin she will buy it at X dollars, you can bet it's worth XXX dollars ! ;)

And I would not beleive it fer a seond dat she will not re-sell it ! :angry:

Hey Hawk! All your drinks are on my tab tonight.

Ok, Whiskey...ifin ya insisit ! ;)

Bottles, Give us a bottle of Bulliet, a washed glass fer da lady and fer me, I'll take a dirty glass, wif a peice of barbed wire and a bull horn in it ! :lol: :lol:

Dat sewin' machine to da collector type gal ? :unsure:

Grizz, ifin she will buy it at X dollars, you can bet it's worth XXX dollars ! ;)

And I would not beleive it fer a seond dat she will not re-sell it ! :angry:

Just gonna show her pictures, I've worked with her for twenty years, don't think she'd steer me wrong, and besides, if she wants it, she can go to the auction and bid on it. :D

Just gonna show her pictures, I've worked with her for twenty years, don't think she'd steer me wrong, and besides, if she wants it, she can go to the auction and bid on it. :D

Oh Oh oh oh I won't be able to get to your auction. May I have pictures also, please? If I won't be able to bid on it, at least I can drool over it.

Calamity {Collector of old sewing machines also} Kris

Oh Oh oh oh I won't be able to get to your auction. May I have pictures also, please? If I won't be able to bid on it, at least I can drool over it.

Calamity {Collector of old sewing machines also} Kris

Kris,

Vintage sewing machines show up at our local Goodwill from time to time. Several years ago, Bucky brought one home for $30.00. It cleaned up real nice, every thing works, the enclosure is a beautiful cherry veneer. Singer, vintage late thirties or early forties. Keep in in the dining room. During the holidays, use it as a side board.

For those playing along at home, we went to Dennys for dinner, decent food, well lit, and not noisy. Guess I'm getting old, all those things appeal to me :D

Kris,

Vintage sewing machines show up at our local Goodwill from time to time. Several years ago, Bucky brought one home for $30.00. It cleaned up real nice, every thing works, the enclosure is a beautiful cherry veneer. Singer, vintage late thirties or early forties. Keep in in the diningm room. During the holidays, use it as a side board.

I try to watch our local Good Will and Salvation Army stores also. I have been told if you don't get there first thing in the morning you miss out. Items like that go really quickly. I keep watching though......

OK, I be home, I worked down south for 4 or 5 hours and then hightailed it for home. Didn't want to get stuck in the late afternoon and evening holiday traffic with everyone trying to get home.

Got a lot done, got a ton more left to do.

Grizz, if you need a break from it, you could come down and shoot Lake George next Saturday then stay at your MIL's place overnight and do more work on sunday :)

We would love to have you Grizz and Calico that goes for you and Buick as well since I did not get to shoot with you yesterday :( but was great to see everyone.

If not will see you soon but up in Byers.

Can not wait!

Painted Filly

I could, but I won't.

Sorry.

I'm at the point in the project that I want it done, NOW! Hopefully a couple more weekends will have it ready to put on the market, but if the help never shows up, who knows. But, we'll just keep on keepin on.

Filly, Buick and I are already planning on being there, and are really looking forward to it! With Pawnee getting cancelled last week, I've only gotten to shoot once so far this year, so I can't wait!! Girzz, if you change your mind, let us know, we'd love to posse with you :rolleyes:

right now I'm just trying to get that place done so I can think about maybe shooting hell on wheels.

Hey, are you a reader Calico? If so, I might have found a book for you...

I absolutely love to read, don't do it as much as I used to, but mainly because I've read most of my books so many times. I just can't seem to find time to make it to the library anymore, and new books are so expensive. If you have something to lend me, try to remember to bring it to Pawnee if you go this month, please??

I absolutely love to read, don't do it as much as I used to, but mainly because I've read most of my books so many times. I just can't seem to find time to make it to the library anymore, and new books are so expensive. If you have something to lend me, try to remember to bring it to Pawnee if you go this month, please??

Sounds good. I found it on my mother in laws shelf as I boxed up some of the books. This one jumped out at me and said "Calico Mary would enjoy reading me!"

Now I have no idea if it knew what it was talking about or not, but I'll bring it along if I make it to Pawnee, sure am hoping to be able to. Hopefully it isn't something you've read before, I won't tell you what it is, that would spoil the surprise!

I enjoy reading, but I wouldn't classify myself as a 'reader' like some folks I know. If I find a book or an author I like, I'll pick up the book and have it read in a day or two, but I may go months without reading a book. Miz Grizz and daughter Grizz on the other hand are always reading something, either on paper or on their kindles.

It's not so bad anymore now that Randy is out on his own and Ellen took most of her books to college with her, but for a long time we had more books in our house than most small town libraries have!! All of our bookshelves are full to overflowing, I think that's a large part of why Buick wanted the Kindle he got with his Christmas bonus last year. We don't have much room for too many more books without getting rid of some we already have, this way he can get new ones without having to find a place to put them!! :rolleyes:

How bout some Takillya to go wif dat book ? :unsure:

Sounds like a damn fine ideaer to me. Just remembering my buddys dat are still on patrol :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Worked hard today round da ranch house and now it's time to kick some a*$ !

Bottles, give Calico Mary what ever she wants to drink ! ;)

I'll have my same ole, same ole ! ^_^:lol: :lol:

Archived