SASS Wire Forum

Wild West Mercantile

Yup! They're great to deal with.

Have done business with them off and on for 15 years or so...

No problems at all. Had a few questions which they answered in a couple of hours. If it is something that you need right away I suggest calling to make sure it is in stock. Have had a couple items backordered that were listed as in stock on the web site.

I highly suggest using something other than the Postal Service for deliveries though! The only problem I had was with the stand-in postman leaving my package from Wild West Merc next to the front door - & someone stole it.

Wild West offered to replace the contents, but I could tell she wasn't at all too happy! I declined the offer, and then paid for a second order & had them ship UPS.

I figured why have them eat the cost, when I was the fella who requested Postal Service Delivery... I ate the cost of that package and have since continued to enjoy doing business with them!

~Will

:FlagAm:

I always had great service until I had ordered some pants that were too small.

They were made by the same company that I was wearing so I figured that the size would be the same. Same style also. They did not fit and it ended up costing me the price of the pants in shipping charges.

They also took over a month to refund my money.

I will not purchase anything that may have a fitting problem. They did the same thing with a town coat and sent me three that did not fit and the final person I talked with advised me that the coat was made in several different places and the sizes were incorrect.

Unless you can try it on, be careful as you have to pay the return shipping.

I'm not blaming the store as they buy the clothes but when something is made in another country that has a different size system then you will have problems.

I'm not built like the store model so that does not help either.

Solid operation.

WWM is topnotch, never had any problems with their stock; if you want to exch, make sure you still have original tag and receipt. If you are in Salt Lake be sure to stop in Callisters on the west side of SLC, everything for you or your ride.

Not only does Wild West Mercantile provide outstanding service and high quality goods, they are major contributors to the Sport. Support the people that support us!

I've made returns after long delays and always been helps efficiently and in a friendly manner.

W.W.M. cannot be bested.

I absolutely want very much to support the people that supports our sport!!! (Try saying that 3 times fast!) ;)

I've seen here....and elsewhere, someone questioning a company after they've had trouble, and several people have suggested to those that they should have asked these questions first....that's all I'm doing....better "learned" than "burned"....

I want to thank all of you very much for giving me the confidence and peace of mind to go ahead with an order from them!!!

Johnny

Archived