SASS Wire Forum

Opinions please

What kind of S X S?

Doc, if I told you once I told you a hundred times not to show off that stealth shotgun. Now you went and ruined everyting. :lol:

Was considered as a gun that was to be stocked by one major SASS firearms dealer - but dropped after quality control issues made it less than desirable.

Good luck, GJ

Anyone have any experience with these ? Looked at a barley used one. Drops open nicely. HUGLU HUGLU HUGLU sorry

Thanks

Depends on the price?? Single trigger or double trigger??. Huglu makes the same gun for CZ, the CZ Ringneck is a single trigger, and the CZ Bobwhite a double. From what I've heard they are real nice on the outside, but need a little smoothing up on the inside, but don't they all. For the right price I wouldn't mind having a Ringneck, Good Luck :)

Ringneck

Bobwhite

They also made a hammer coach gun.

Hammer Double

Jefro :ph34r: Relax-Enjoy

I have shot a friend's in 20 gauge. Really nice handling. Finish is superb.

Guest Copper Mart

My son has one over and under. Reasonable quality, finish is good, wood is good, goes bang most reliably.... Action could stand a bit of polishing for CAS, but no real issues.

Mart...

I have a 16ga. CZ .Nice little shotgun.Huglu sure is nice looking but I could not buy one at those prices.

I have a 20ga CZ made by Huglo. Can't remember if its the ringneck or bob white but it's a nice gun. I wanted a nice SxS for rabbits so I traded a O/U that I had for it. I've shot maybe 100 rounds throught it and it's still pretty tight. Probaly going to try some BP loads in soon.

Archived