SASS Wire Forum

Taking a POLL

Pit Bull Tex

delete

I have done so several times. Like to wear the badge(s) of the club I shoot at the most. Excellent badges can be purchased with your club name, your alias, and if alias short enough your SASS number. Our club in Mesa, Az did an order mid year. They had both smaller for the ladies and larger for all. I think the big badges were about $27 each. Have had other badges from this company and the finish has worn well. See: http://www.riosaladocowboys.com/images/RSCAS-Badges/Sass%20Badges%20006.jpg

Only time I wear one is at a big match that uses a little badge as a name or shooter number tag/badge.

Do have one I wear that was won at a match that I wear on my armband. But my limit would be one.

So if I find another that I like. It would go there.

But don't like them enough to buy one.

P.S. Might buy one if my home club was selling them.

But would be buying more to help the club out, than for the badge.

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I have a few, not really collecting them.

My favorites are my Nebraska TG badge and my RATS (Rugers Are the Toughest Six-guns) badges.

Mustang Gregg

Arizona Cowboy Shooters Assn has a new one $25.00 Check it out at:

www.acsainc.com

JRJ

Only if the badge held some significance.

Yeah, I like badges, I take the pins off and super glue them to my gun cart. Lots of folks likes to look at my gun cart and they can see where I've been and asked questions about them. That's how we gets to know each other.

:wub:

(using Cascade Charlie's post, don't remember my p/w )

Tenshot Tammy :blush:

I have one I had custom made for me out of silver. Sheriff, Carson City because I'm a CC, Nevada history buff. I have a replica of Duke's badge from Rio Bravo. I have one that memorializes my late friend Tom Doodley-Squat. One from each of the 2 clubs I belong to and my most prized one, a 2.3 oz. silver badge awarded to me by my home club for Cowboy of the Year. Got a couple others of little significance.

Fillmore

I'd like a nice SASS badge, but I'm not impressed with the quality we're getting now. My "freeby" fell apart the first time I wore it, and I had to repair my "collector's" badge with a staple and pliers.

I have done so several times. Like to wear the badge(s) of the club I shoot at the most. Excellent badges can be purchased with your club name, your alias, and if alias short enough your SASS number. Our club in Mesa, Az did an order mid year. They had both smaller for the ladies and larger for all. I think the big badges were about $27 each. Have had other badges from this company and the finish has worn well. See: http://www.riosalado...adges%20006.jpg

Wow!! Those are great looking.....I'll take one!

delete

Archived