SASS Wire Forum

CAC-2011

Any words yet on who won what and in what category??

Those who had to miss, would like to know!! B)

Just got home and still can't get the big grin off my face.

FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!

I got to see old friends and meet some new ones....including some wonderful people I have seen here on the SASS Wire.

I had a blast and from what I could tell many others enjoyed the weekend just as much.

"Apple Pie"

yummy

Okay, what else ya wanna know?

Waterloo did in fact win over all

I believe Hey You won ladies SW Regional Champion and Pious Player overall high lady. Waterloo was mens SW and high overall winner.

My personal congratulations to Doc Roy L Pain for FCD and cousin Rebel Bill for Elderstateman.

Certainly another great CAC. Thanks to Honey, Sheryl, T-Bone, Nuttin, and all the Ranch Hands at Bar-3.

Special thanks to my deputy PM, Non Stop, and all on Posse NINE, great bunch to shoot and posse with.

bb

Congratulations to WATERLOO! :FlagAm:

Well done. He has been hangin round the top group and finally made to the top! Did'nt he just win TSRA overall ???

Awesome. :D

Oklahoma Dee

The word I kept hearing was...how about them chickens? :rolleyes:

Got to admire them 38 clean match winners. I know my only miss was a chicken and I bet that was true for a number of folks.....good stage nevertheless

The word I kept hearing was...how about them chickens? :rolleyes:

I just know that when it is 37 degrees on the first morning at Comin at Cha, nothing will take the clean match pressure off the rest of the weekend like starting on those @#$$# chickens.

Split Rail - Frontiersman

Shell Stuffer - duelist

Duke Skywalker - wrangler (?) or cowboy

Cheyenne Culpepper FCGF

Missouri Lefty - Buckeroo

sume feller namet T-bone won Classic Cowboy

Possum Skinner GF

Slick Mcclade BW

tha's bout awl my feebul mind can member.....

what a great time :)

Just got home and still can't get the big grin off my face.

FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!

I got to see old friends and meet some new ones....including some wonderful people I have seen here on the SASS Wire.

I had a blast and from what I could tell many others enjoyed the weekend just as much.

"Apple Pie"

yummy

Okay, what else ya wanna know?

Waterloo did in fact win over all

It was a pleasure meeting you and you look even better in person. (Yes, I do remember it all ;) )

Cascade Charlie

Fantastic match. Challenging without being difficult. Nearly 10% shot it clean, so you know it was doable.

If you didn't come away tired, you weren't there! It was non-stop until it was over.

Wow was posse 12 great!!!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Possum

What a match!! As a shooter, I broke every gun I had except my shotgun and still got a grin on my face that I can't get off, (I did manage to finish the match) :rolleyes: .

As a spectator, I had more fun watchin' some great shooters really ramp it up and the fun folks play the game like you can't imagine!

As a vendor, we were treated better than you'd think was possible. Somebody from the Bar3 came by almost hourly to see if we needed anything and at every turn folks were encouraged to visit and support the vendors.

As a customer, I don't know where you could go to get a better return on your entertainment dollar. The food was great, there was always something going on to watch or participate in, and all for one entry fee. You just can't beat it, and I've already informed them I'm comin' back! :wub:

Congrats to all the winners, (and everyone who was there was a winner) and thanks to Texas Jack Daniels,(our posse marshal) and all the folks on posse 17!! YEEEHAW!!! :lol:

Thanks to T Bone and all of the Dooley Gang, and thanks too to the Bar3 crew for a most excelent weekend! :FlagAm:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I AM on the list for 2012.

I am ready to sleep for a week! Unfortunately there is this work thing. How hard will it be to go to work after a week at the Bar 3! Just got home about an hour ago. All I can say is this was the best CAC I have been to yet! They get it at the Bar 3! It is about the shooters! To all who worked non stop to make this all come together, thanks a million! The stages were exceptional, the food was fantastic and the party.....well, you shoulda been there.

To my duelist brothers Nuttin and Shell Stuffer, congrats to you both! Especially Shell Stuffer for the big win. Sure has been a fun year chasing you guys!

To Posse 6: Thanks to each of you for the great times! I really enjoyed being your posse marshall! To Drifter and Doc, thanks for all the timer help. Bighorn, Beaver Trapper, Bonnie Dee, Persuader, Footloose, Doc and Pinky, Split, Drifter, Mean Gun, Buffy, Ambush, Dakota Doc and Cactus Kay, Buffalo Creek Kid, Ugly, Doc Wire, and last but not least, Cascade Charlie and Tenshot Tammy! Thank you all for doing such a good job as posse pards that you made my job meaningless!

Until next time, or I wake up,

Doc

Doc you did a great job as Posse Marshal. It was a pleasure meeting and shooting with you Ohio boys. And, I appreciate the lessons you and Doc Pain provided, it was a great workshop for me.

This is my second CaC, what a happening. It should be mandatory for large match directors to attend every four or five years to see how to make a match an event to remember. The match itself was great but the entertainment and hospitality where over the top. Good job CaC staff...

Doc you did a great job as Posse Marshal. It was a pleasure meeting and shooting with you Ohio boys. And, I appreciate the lessons you and Doc Pain provided, it was a great workshop for me.

This is my second CaC, what a happening. It should be mandatory for large match directors to attend every four or five years to see how to make a match an event to remember. The match itself was great but the entertainment and hospitality where over the top. Good job CaC staff...

Congrats to Ambush for being another Foreigner(Non-Texan) who comes to Texas and whips my Ass!!! Along with the other Texans who did this year!!!

Jack, thank you... It was my honor to be in y'alls company. I truly mean that. I have known or followed many in our category and know they are great competitors. On any given day those results would have been different. Oddly enough those chickens, I worried about, played out in my favor.

We are a aging group but we do pretty good for a butch of old-guys dealing with all of our ailments. I get the feeling sometimes we are participating in a last-man standing contest. I am proud to stand with you.

I will also say, you Texans brought it on yourselves. You make it so welcoming to come to Texas and then when we get there you make us feel at home that it is hard to feel nervous about the match. And, if one needs a little help or pointers you tell us a better way to get the job done. Seriously, do ya think a bunch of foreigners won't show up.

Thanks again and remember: Some days chickens and some days feathers...

Shell Stuffer, Les Hitts, and myself's first visit to the BAR3.....we've all agreed, we'll be back next year. Had a great time, lot's of friendly folks. Posse 1 was great. Tootsie Pop kept everyones sugar levels high with what else...tootsie pops and tootsie rolls. I even shot the chickens clean! :D But the MSV on the Buffalos cost me BIG TIME!

Congrats to all my Classic Cowboy Pards!!

Thanks to all at the BAR3 for their hard work not only there, but at some other great matches this year. :)

Got to meet Phantom....he's a pretty nice guy in person :D

Big congrats to my pards Shell Stuffer first place Duelist and Duke Skywalker first place Wrangler and second overall.

Archived