SASS Wire Forum

We have lost he Tango Kid

DRobey

It is with a heavy heart that I report the loss of the Tango Kid (SASS 24629)due to complications from a blood clot at his and Parlor House Pearl's home on August 1st.

At Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Church, 5510 Double Oak Lane, (Hwy 119), Pelham, Al, we are having a wake on Thurs from 4 to 7 with a wake service at 6:30, then the funeral mass at 11 am on Friday, and a gathering with refreshment in the social hall after the inurement right there on the grounds.

Drake Robey (21765)

Secretary, North Alabama Regulators

Prayers up from Texas for Pearl and all the family and friends.

My heartfelt condolences and prayers for peace and healing for all of his many friends and family...

Vaya con Dios

My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

Just got home and that e-mail greeted me. I shot with Tango and Pearl at Cavern Cove often and at several other venues over the years. They were always friendly and fun.

Prayers up for Miss Pearl and all their family. You will be missed Tango Kid. God's speed.

Go with God's speed Tango. Prayers and thoughts up for family and friends.

The hardest parts of life would be saying goodbye.... next to that the hardest parts would be trying to find the right words during those times because there are no words that will bring anyone back. God does make lots of room for cowboys at his side....

P.H.Pearl, My heart and my prayers go out to you. Your loss is our loss. We will miss Tango very much. God bless.

My God!

We're losing too many good Cowboys. God Bless you, Tango. Happy Trails, Blue Skies and Green Grass forever more.

My most sincere condolences and deepest sympathies for Pearl. Prayers up.

Archived