SASS Wire Forum

Was it something I said?

If you wouldn't type with your toes while you're eatin', this would never happen! :o:lol:

I warned ya that toe jam would clog up the servers! :blink::wacko:

Didn't mean to shut the place down. :unsure:

No, it was the generic beer you were pushing that shut it down ..

Well, it will rust your pipes.

I was feeling guility about my focu thread, thinking the internet could not handle me wanting to focus.. lol.. Then I remember you andy our generic stuff. And yep that was it.. you rusted the internet pipes.. they maybe get them clean again. Not to mention what you did to the pipes in the Saloon.. the sink will never properly drain onto the floor ever again.. lol

It was BMCs dang TOFU that gummed up the works.

Good to have it back up, but kinda bummed that several good chapters of the 3 amigos story was lost in the crash.

Soooooo that is what that noise was! :blink:

Didn't mean to shut the place down. :unsure:

Yeah, we know. You was stumblin' around and tripped over the extension cord again. :angry: I'm gonna take ya to the hoosegow for walking while entox......intocks....#$%%^&....drunk.

JHC

Actually, I really was working on the rewiring project on my boat. You don't think that my battery connections were wrong, do you? :blink: The light will blink but does not stay in the ON position. :unsure: I smell smoke too. <_< What is that buzzing noise? :o

It was BMCs dang TOFU that gummed up the works.

Good to have it back up, but kinda bummed that several good chapters of the 3 amigos story was lost in the crash.

I saved 3 Amigos Friday afternoon on my lunch hour. Were any chapters posted after that?

OH OH!

Gonna be looking for parts for the Still....er mechanical device out in the back. Hmmm, That battery

short musta touched of the alcohol....er fuel. So now we gotta repair the boat and the still...er machinery, and then rewire the boat, AGAIN. Bet the battery is toast too. :wacko:

Archived