SASS Wire Forum

Badlands Drifter Graduates High School

Yes that's right two down and two to go.

Badlands Drifter Graduates High School with a 3.90 GPA yesterday at Sandalwood High School in Jacksonville Florida.

He'll be going to The Florida University here in Jacksonville for two years, then off to UF in Gainesville.

Yes he's 18 now and a High School Grad!

Where did the time go?

I miss my little buddy!

Wigley

High school...18 !!!!!

Seems like he's been kicking everyone's butt longer than that!!

3.90...not only can he shoot fast, looks like he aims pretty good too!!

Looks like SASS scholarship material to me...gets my vote!!

Good job to the both of you!!!!!!

BH

Congratulations to both of you. :D

Regards AO

Hopefully he'll still make it to some matches.You guys should come to Fort White.

As a matter of fact, we are coming to Ft. White and The Graduate will be there. Wigley and I are going to demo a new SASS category, should be a hoot.

:P

Drifter

Congratulations on the High School Diploma and a decent GPA. Big hurrah on the 18 birthday..........the world is now yours. Seriously though, enjoy the summer and worry about adult life at the end of August. You'll look back one day and say "Boy that sure went by quick".

See ya on the trail (you too Wigley)

Sun

Wigley and Drifter

I want to add mine to the list of congratulations already sent your way. I have enjoyed shooting with you both and hope to see both of you at the game again. Wigley, you have every right to be a proud father. Drifter, best wishes in the new chapter of life that you now enter. I am proud of my three sons, Wigley, and know the feeling.

Cassalong Hopidy

Congrats!!

My last one graduated this year as well, and when I look at his room, and his bathroom, and his car I start to get a litte....happy about him leaving for college in the Fall.

Maybe my wife will be able to find the floor in his room which we haven't seen in three years.

I will miss him, but right now one of us has to go!

So much for getting all teary-eyed.

Dang It

Hey Drifter and family - Congratulations to you and the best is yet to come!! Keep on working you're going to do great!

Congratulations!

My Magnolia Blossom graduated this year too.

She's my youngest.... and the one most like me.

Bitter sweet....

I'm gonna miss her like crazy

Well, Drifter and Wigs..

You all have to be proud.....this is a great milestone and the beginning of a whole new era. I have really missed seeing my little buddy over the past months....with him busy in other areas and then the dern knee problems. College will keep him hopping ( or studying) but we expect to see him down the trail some also.

Congratulations, Drifter.....Good job.

JTK

Drifter and Wigley, I find it hard to believe that "the kid" is graduating from HS. I remember the first time I saw him shoot at TLS many years ago....unbelievable! And such a really nice kid. You both are top notch in my book, and I hope to see you again soon. Congratulatons on your graduation!

I showed your responses to Drifter.

His reply was simply wow! That’s what I miss Dad is our friends, tell them I’m just taking a break and I’ll be back once I get my life under control.

I also showed them to his ma (Diane), unlike a lot of you, my wife has no idea how much enjoyable fellowship we share in SASS. It’s about family enjoying the same interest together. Her response was, “How are you doing”? I still find myself looking towards the loading table to see if the little boy with a black bowler upon his head, dressed in black and white is standing their getting ready to shoot. I remember!

Drifter is going to help Zack McGee and I RO at Florida States Last Stand January 2012, so we’ll see you then.

Thanks for the worm memories. ;)

Wigley

Archived