SASS Wire Forum

Weiner, yep it rymes with neener.

Iron Pony

Did ANYONE have ANY doubt how this situation would play out in the end? Deny deny deny, lie lie lie, accuse accuse accuse then own up to it. I cant wait to hear how Michael Graham handles this on his broadcast today. As Bugs would say "What a maroon"

I'd give 7 to 2 odds his office will claim the young women involved are all plants from a vast right wing conspiracy.

Once again we've proof positive that in a democracy people get the government they deserve.

SQQ

As Will Rogers said: "Let's just be thankful we don't get all the government we pay for."

Not really political. Just another case of an idiot with his brains in his crotch. <_<

Typical jackass party misbehavior rooted in the concept of situational ethics.

Yeah, it's wrong but it's OK until they get caught.

Then it's all boo-hoo-hoo I'm sorry and that makes it all better.

Any man who would cheat and lie in his personal affairs ... well, you just know he's going to carry those traits into his political and business dealings too.

Typical jackass party misbehavior rooted in the concept of situational ethics.

Yeah, it's wrong but it's OK until they get caught.

Then it's all boo-hoo-hoo I'm sorry and that makes it all better.

Any man who would cheat and lie in his personal affairs ... well, you just know he's going to carry those traits into his political and business dealings too.

+100%

Yup... that was a 'bon##' of a move

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I'm wonderin' what Mrs Weiner had to say... :rolleyes:

If you want an eye-opener, read his Wiki article. Gee, such a sweet guy...! <_<

Weiner, neener indeed!

And yet, if your second grader walked down the hall with his arm around his best friend's shoulder or holding a little girl's hand, he would be expelled for zero-tolerance sexual harassment, sent to a psychologist, get permanent marks in his school record, and branded as a potential sexual predator. Nothing will happen to this clown and he'll probably get re-elected too.

We've lost it!

Safe trails,

CKid

I'm wonderin' what Mrs Weiner had to say... :rolleyes:

If you want an eye-opener, read his Wiki article. Gee, such a sweet guy...! <_<

I read his Wikipedia article. He's never held a real job in his life. That says a lot right there. It's amazing (and predictable) what a life of privilege does for a person's moral compass.

His wife said she will stand by him. I doubt this will have any lasting effect on his political career.

Any relation to Oscar Mayer?

Perhaps he'll change the name of his campaign bus. :lol:

Perhaps he'll change the name of his campaign bus. :lol:

:rolleyes:Campaign Bus... ^_^

Or, even better:

Weiner-Gate :lol:

Aside from the obvious political and moral issues, there is a maturity issue here as well. For a man in his late 40's to be acting like some pimply-faced teenaged boy with a full-blown case of the raging hormones...this dipstick never got past 15 between the ears.

And they allow him to write federal legislation? I wouldn't let him write a grocery list.

I read his Wikipedia article. He's never held a real job in his life. That says a lot right there. It's amazing (and predictable) what a life of privilege does for a person's moral compass.

His wife said she will stand by him. I doubt this will have any lasting effect on his political career.

His wife works for Hiliary Clinton, so I am sure that she will follow Hilary's lead.

To put some perspective on this. Note the date:

Tuscaloosa Independent Monitor, Saturday, Feb. 18, 1860, page 1, col. 5 –

GIRLS, DON’T DO IT – There is a practice, quite prevalent among young ladies of the present day, which we are old fashioned enough to consider improper. We allude to their giving daguerreotypes of themselves to young men who are merely acquaintances. We consider it indelicate in the highest degree. We are astonished that any young girl should hold herself as cheap as this. With an accepted lover it is of course all right. Even in this case the likeness should be returned if the engagement should by any misunderstanding cease. If this little paragraph should meet the eye of any young girl about to give her daguerreotype to a gentleman acquaintance, let her know that the remarks made by young men when together, concerning what is perhaps on her part but a piece of ignorance or imprudence, would if she heard them, cause her cheeks to crimson with shame and anger. “Were it a sister of ours,” we have often said, with a flashing eye – were it a sister of ours! But that not being the case, we give this advice to anybody’s sister who needs it, with our best bow, and most anxious desire that she should at all times preserve her dignity and self-respect.

How things have changed.

Apparently the guy who broke the story has a XXX photo he is holding in reserve should Weiner try anytype of retaliation. There is no doubt in my mind more then 6 women will have received these photos/emails/sexting messages etc and they will start to release them shortly.

Red, your comment reminds me of a college classmate from long ago when people still introduced themselves... He stuck out his hand and told me his name, Les Franks, and of course being a smarta## I shook it and said More Beans. Kind of set the tone for our friendship ^_^

He stuck out his hand and told me his name, Les Franks, and of course being a smarta## I shook it and said More Beans. Kind of set the tone for our friendship ^_^

Beats the snot out of you every time he sees you? :lol:

Its a shame that these are the type of people that are elected, and the world looks on. No wonder foreigners no longer respect us. MT

Well....we could talk about Italy's PM. :rolleyes:

Actually, sexual shenanigans in politicos are pretty much ignored around the world until they get too blatant.

Most of the disrespect comes from....

Oops, I almost got political there.. :lol: :lol:

Just this past week this same subject came up in our house when our son threw mud at a neighbor's house and then lied and said another kid did it, then we found mud on our own house and just like this the edpisodes compounded and the lies became obvious so we used weiner to show him why it is better to just admit when you do something stupid. The neighbor whose kid he blamed it on did not care and said the average person lies 3 times a day, in a "so what if he lied" attitude. He is forbidden from seeing the kid he blamed it on all summer just the same for lying among other things. maybe weiner's parents did not try or he was just to stubborn to learn. As for his wife, I always heard moslem women are taught to not go against their husbands so it did not surprise me she is standing by him

His wife said she will stand by him.

Didn't Tiger's ex-wife, Elin, initially say that she'd stand by him, too? :)

And California's former first lady, Maria, stood by the Governator for years realizing that he had "a little problem with indiscretion." Figured it would help his campaign and his image. I guess there's always the proverbial straw that "breaks the camel's back," especially when the divorce settlement is in the millions. :D

If Weiner's wife sticks by him, she's dumber than I thought. If this bozo gets re-elected, his constituents are dumber than I thought.

As I said before, Weemer N Frankx

:lol:

I'm thinkin' WEINERGATE

To put some perspective on this. Note the date:

Tuscaloosa Independent Monitor, Saturday, Feb. 18, 1860, page 1, col. 5 –

GIRLS, DON’T DO IT – There is a practice, quite prevalent among young ladies of the present day, which we are old fashioned enough to consider improper. We allude to their giving daguerreotypes of themselves to young men who are merely acquaintances. We consider it indelicate in the highest degree. We are astonished that any young girl should hold herself as cheap as this. With an accepted lover it is of course all right. Even in this case the likeness should be returned if the engagement should by any misunderstanding cease. If this little paragraph should meet the eye of any young girl about to give her daguerreotype to a gentleman acquaintance, let her know that the remarks made by young men when together, concerning what is perhaps on her part but a piece of ignorance or imprudence, would if she heard them, cause her cheeks to crimson with shame and anger. “Were it a sister of ours,” we have often said, with a flashing eye – were it a sister of ours! But that not being the case, we give this advice to anybody’s sister who needs it, with our best bow, and most anxious desire that she should at all times preserve her dignity and self-respect.

How things have changed.

One thing I have learned during all this is what a daguerreotype is :P

Archived