SASS Wire Forum

I found my new SASS costume!

BJT

Hats, chaps, wild rags, shield front shirts... the only problem I see is they're only carrying one six shooter!

Nice!

I want a black hat though... its time to be bad. :ph34r:

My first love for music is country and old rock

What as someone who plays a little bass....I must say I kinda like Primus....you have to admit Les Claypool plays a mean bass

But like Chris says

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/We_goEvOq28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They say that if there are enough shooters to sign up for a class then it will be put in COWBOY VINYL WESTERN

I'm dyin' here...especially after that costuming thread.... BJT! I DARE YA! I know better than to dare Badland (Them's Washers!) Bud.

I'm dyin' here...especially after that costuming thread.... BJT! I DARE YA! I know better than to dare Badland (Them's Washers!) Bud.

Most places it only takes 3 to make a class. One more besides Bud and you got it.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Years ago... went to many a barn dance. Perty much always right after midnite... when the old folks had done left the scene... the band would switch gears... and the young-crowd would come in from the outside darkness.

All us up-all-nighter's would break out the shine and/or the store-taxed hooch... and the band would start up with a song called... "Bonnie's Big Brown Beaver".

Let me tell ya... the words ain't the same as in that video... but the music was jumpin'. If the music was done right... it normally had a bass fiddle, a mandolin and sometimes an A-first banjer-player in the midst. Can tell ya one thang... many a gal left early the next mornin' with bits of hay all stuck to her drawers.

Ah yeah... them were the days.

ts

Archived