SASS Wire Forum

Board colors

Not being a computer whiz, is there some way to change the god awful shades of blue that the board is in? I've looked at the settings and other things I can find, but don't see anyway to change the colors.

I would think that the administrator of the board could change the colors. I for one would like to see them try several different color schemes, one on each forum, and see what works best for folks.

Grizz

I would think that the administrator of the board could change the colors. I for one would like to see them try several different color schemes, one on each forum, and see what works best for folks.

Grizz

+1 to that

Not being a computer whiz, is there some way to change the god awful shades of blue that the board is in? I've looked at the settings and other things I can find, but don't see anyway to change the colors.

I stated this when it frist changed, It hurts my eyes. A number of folks seem ta see it this way but as usual nobody seems ta care what members want.

RRR

I'm actually starting to get used to the new colors. Don't like 'em, but getting used to them. I could learn to live with the colors if they only would get rid of that DAMN USED CAR AD at the top of the page.

I'm actually starting to get used to the new colors. Don't like 'em, but getting used to them. I could learn to live with the colors if they only would get rid of that DAMN USED CAR AD at the top of the page.

Yeah . . . that car is on the home page, too. <_<

Personally I don't care for the color blue.

On the other hand no matter what color you change it too, someone will complain.

Leave it as is, we'll get busy on other things and forget all about what color this forum is.

Hey that car was actually used in a Western of sorts! What would you prefer, Roy's Jeep? <_<

Sorry guys the car is not a car ad! it is in reference to the delorean from the movie "back to the future" were Michal J. Fox goes back in time to the 50's and then back to the old west!

Somehow "baby blue" just don't seem rustic...

Wasn't well received, but over in the Saloon (ACS) I posted...

So instead of the DeLorean... why not a picture of the more period correct Time Machine~? :rolleyes:

Doc Brown's Old West Time Machine

Hi Folks,

I can't remember where I posted this...

At first I thought the Victorian time machine was cute and more appropriate. Now that I've read posts and given it some thought (I like to waste time on trivial pursuits ;) ), I think it is appropriate. It is of our era and we are figuratively going back in time from the 21st century to the 19th, not from the 19th to wherever.

YMMV!

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS I did like the version someone posted with arrows sticking out of it.

The color is great for about 10 minutes then my eyes give up and everything becomes a blur.

You don't suppose that was done to get me off of the WIRE? It has worked. Not comfortable.

Hey that car was actually used in a Western of sorts! What would you prefer, Roy's Jeep? <_<

Actually, yes.

Or, perhaps the way this thread is going, a dead horse.

Archived