SASS Wire Forum

Well I was at the gunshop and

Blood Washed SASS #79269

I was lookin over a used pair of Ruger Backhawk Vaqueros, cc hardened they were, wife was waitin in the car cuz I just dropped in fer a minute, well 15 minutes later We was filling out some papers and she comes in just ta see was I in need of her help er what. I says" honey look at the deal I got on this Vaquero" she says kinda sarcasticly" yea I'da probably bought 2 at that price." ssssoooooooo I told the store keeper, ...knock off another $20 AN I'll take em both..........he said, "ok done"............... ain't them wimmin great??????????think I'll keep her!!!!!

YeeeeeeeHawwwwwww..............and they shoot to POA...........

Blood Washed

Yup!

My Dakota Skipper :wub: not only understands my passion for cowboy guns, she encourages me to treat myself whenever I find something I like.

We're two lucky cowboys!

--Dawg

Somebody in Heaven is watching over you! :)

I visited two gunshops today. I came away with ziltch. Well, I did buy two ammo cans at one of them.

I went looking for some used Marlin Cowboys, the new XD-M and some reloading bullets for home defense. Nothing.

I saw a carton (1000) of primers for 42.99. OUCH!

..........Widder

" she says kinda sarcastically" yea I'da probably bought 2 at that price."
Wait till you see the price for the new bobbles on her hand

As they say BW, one kind deed deserves another! ;)

I was lookin over a used pair of Ruger Backhawk Vaqueros, cc hardened they were, wife was waitin in the car cuz I just dropped in fer a minute, well 15 minutes later We was filling out some papers and she comes in just ta see was I in need of her help er what. I says" honey look at the deal I got on this Vaquero" she says kinda sarcasticly" yea I'da probably bought 2 at that price." ssssoooooooo I told the store keeper, ...knock off another $20 AN I'll take em both..........he said, "ok done"............... ain't them wimmin great??????????think I'll keep her!!!!!

Blood Washed

Never seen any Backhawk Vaqueros, Must be something they sell north of the mason dixon.

Y'all buying new pistols...Korupt and that gunfighter business must have got you a bit nervous...

I wonder if maybe that may be the case Matthew, Whut with K. Karls shirts, an being coached to lightnin speed by Cheyenne Culpepper, and K.K's business manager, Widder uppin the anty, ...........I guess I just felt the need....

Blood Washed

Blood Washed

Yep . . that is the right kind. I want one like that :)

Another questioning the "Blackhawk Vaqueros" ???? Do ya mean the OM Vaqueros? C'mon don't keep us in suspense, I want a Blackhawk Vaquero!!!!:P

Lead Bane, Dubous Don, and Rye Miles,

Ok , So ya think I some splainin to do about the BlackHawk part of my Old Model Vaqueros post huh. Ok here ya are: I was a typing away so fast my fingers was a smokin, accidently typed BlackHawk for some reason and said to myself "I'll go back and delete that afore I post it. Well them fast fingers is just like my trigger fingers, and hit post before I could think about the delete part, like my shootin, I gits a P all the time.

Then I read it an thought maybe I should modify the post, BUT then I thought " ain't nobody here even gonna notice" OOOOPS I was wrong, pleaseoverlookandacceptmyignorance. There I'm done splaining. HeeHeeeHe!!!!!!!!!!

Blood Washed

I own a Blackhawk Vaquero. Let me explain. The gun left the Ruger factory as a 6 and 1/2 inch 357 New Model Blackhawk. It has been de-horned and welded up where the rear adjustable sight used to be. Front sight replaced with half an ancient silver dime. Still says Blackhawk on the side of the frame but looks like an RV with a non-standard length barrel.

Traded 2 Arminius 6guns for it, so I feel like a got a good deal.

Archived