SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That's weird. Here we have two types of sheetrock. You got the regular sheetrock, with the paper covering is white. Then you have green sheetrock. This is moisture resistant, and is designed for use in kitchens and bathrooms. It's got green paper on it. This is the bathroom they built when they built my house in 1956. Ceramic tile goes up about 4 feet on the walls, and then sheetrock all the rest of the way up. In the bathtub the tile goes up about 6 feet, but then sheetrock the rest of the way to the ceiling. This is the shower that was put in the new master bedroom when it was built somewhere around 1995. The tile goes about six and a half feet up the walls, but then again it's sheetrock from the top of the tile to the ceiling. And all of the bathroom outside of the shower is sheetrock.
  3. You can always add a rubber recoil pad to yours and cover it with a leather butt cover. That’s about cheap as you can get.
  4. 1. You're behind the time, KK. She was also right when she married Tommy Gun. 2. She was right when she shot the Marlin. 3. AND...... she Was right when she choose to shoot the Widdermatic...... ..........Widder
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Your gift is gorgeous (much like the giver ) ....... I've got a birthday comming up end next month, I don't s'pose she'd consider doin' ....... ...... nah, didn't think so ...
  6. ...... down works better than up, it would seem .....
  7. That was Andrew Young, Jimmy Carter’s U.N. Ambassador.
  8. .......... here in "upside-down" land using sheetrock in a bathroom is not recommended, nor allowed. .... and for, mostly, the same suggestions you are hinting at ,,,,
  9. IMHO, there hasn't been much joke telling or humor except among close friends since PC hit its stride. That was long ago and it is far worse today.
  10. Today
  11. my Christian name is Walter named after an uncle who died in WW II with a bit of research for another Walter in WW II, this time a German Grenadier Walter we all share the same last name
  12. All in the Family couldn't be aired today.
  13. The bathroom (and kitchen) in this house are both carpeted, and there's no outlet for electricity in the bathroom either. I daydream about having a better bathroom but as a poor broke millennial that will remain a pipe dream at best.
  14. You had the option of doing a regressive and then a progressive if you liked that better.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.