SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Lobo Sweet Looking Glass Blues Image Zager and Evans Sniff N The Tears Rick Derringer Amboy Dukes Iron Butterfly Strawberry Alarm Clock Barry McGuire Edwin Starr The Ides of March Country Joe and the Fish
  3. Seamus is a great pard. hope to get out that way one of these days.
  4. ? and The Mysterians The Kings (Canadian Band) The McCoys The Kingsmen
  5. If you go on YouTube much, search for a channel called "the charismatic voice." It's an award winning professional opera singer and voice teacher who does reaction / analysis videos of different rock acts. She has done several videos featuring Heart, and if she's to be believed, yeah, Ann Wilson is pretty good. (understatement)
  6. Here's a link: https://www.uclahealth.org/medical-services/radiology/interventional-radiology/treatments-procedures/genicular-artery-embolization-gae Interesting, but I don't know anyone who has had it done
  7. My load is 14-15 grains of Titewad, 3/4 oz of shot with claybuster wad, and cheddite primers in a gun club hull.
  8. new to me but cutting the blood flow never sounds like a good idea--not a doctor and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn
  9. Hmmm... I suspect a Photoshop. Striping on skirt does not match the fanned portion in color or placement or width; I think the entire left edge of the "skirt" has been inserted. LL
  10. Today
  11. If it were me, I would pull the bullets, fertilize the lawn with the powder and reload them with 200gr RNFP at CAS powder facto levels. course, I have the tools and time to do this (just pulled 175 .45 Colt cartridges--took me 90 minutes including times of verbal outrage directed at myself) IDEA: can you hook up with one of the Rio Salado Cowboys and work a deal with him; either trade out or see if he would let you use his equipment under his instruction and guidance to 'fix' this problem? we cowfolk are a friendly lot and often willing to go the extra mile for pards
  12. I'm betting that either they don't know how to spell goggles or otto changed it. Maybe both.
  13. Not too long ago, I suggested that a cool side match would be as follows... 2 shots from a single shot pistol, any caliber from .22 Short to .50-70. 2 shots from a single shot .22 rifle. 2 shots from a single shot rifle in a main match pistol caliber cartridge. 2 shots from a single shot rifle in a "rifle caliber" cartridge. 2 shots from a single shot shotgun. Pistol could be optional, or done in "categories" with and without the pistol. Would not it be cool to show up with these to shoot it? From top to bottom.... 12 Gauge .45-70 .32 S&W .22 RF .22 LR The pistol was my Dad's.
  14. I was scrolling through a military paraphernalia auction and these two lots stumped me. The first lot is easily dismissed as a mistake, the second lot shows intent. Was "googles" a slang term eight decades ago or is this nationally recognized auction house, staffed mostly by women, running a gag?
  15. Done shooting…. Have lots of guns for sale. Pair of Colt’s SAA, 5 1/2, nickel, stag grips, Tom Sargis action work.. $2200. Each; pair of Uberti 1875 Remingtons, nickel, elk grips $600. Each; pair of Uberti 1875 Remingtons, blued, wood grips $500.each; 1866 Uberti Yellow Boy, octagonal barrel, $1000. ; 1878 Colt 10 ga hammer double $1100. All cartridge guns are 44-40… Guns are in Arizona. Have more in Maine, back there mid-May
  16. I wasn't planning on using it in my revolvers, it was always intended to be used in my Henry lever action. I saw this on their website and saw a statement from henry that their frames can handle +P ammo.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.