SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Joe posted a video a week or so back. He was rebuilding a vacuum cleaner /bench grinder from the '20s. And he had an adjustable wrench. But when he first put it up there I thought he had a pair of calipers. Because it didn't look like a crescent wrench, looked more like a Ford wrench, but was smaller and more delicate.
  3. Well, now we know why 40 was looking for Ovaltine a couple of weeks ago.
  4. Both full, as well as the one in the kitchen frig. One contains frozen food ready to eat, after heating and the other contains all that needs cooking: i.e. beef, pork, fish, chicken etc. Now that there is only my son and I, we cook up a number of "One Pot Meals" and freeze them to have them ready to go on the nights we don't feel like cooking a full course meal. Two pound Becel margarine containers are just the right size for us.
  5. That is probably the one. It had a sling and we were taught to use it as a brace. The shooting instructor, who I remember as being a Marine, grabbed the city boy’s sling to haul him along. As I said, pure luck I didn’t shoot that trouser leg. CJ
  6. The higher courts have ruled that these citations are NOT acceptable as historical precedent in some other of these cases. These arguments are totally disingenuous and judges that use them to justify their rulings should be removed from the bench!! (and yes, I know I’m not JK, but I needed to say that)
  7. Damn, now I'll be cleaning out my truck & maybe find something cool like you did!!
  8. One question. Has he shot the guns and is he having problems? Or is this another "I read they were bad so they must be" situation? Actually they work quite well IF the shooter actually pulls the trigger. If you slap, tap, or bump the trigger and it is not being held fully back when the firing pin hits the primer you can get a light strike. I shoot duellist and had zero problems with them. IF there is an actual mechanical problem, e.g., a burr in a bad place or a jammed spring inside the hammer, problems can occur. I removed the retracting feature as an experiment and to help get a lighter action with the short stroke. The end results were much nicer than I expected.
  9. Today
  10. I see u have your priorities in order.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Chocolate is high in caffeine content! Add sugar and you could be nattering for hours!!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.