SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It’s not only AA’s, I checked 3 boxes of factory STS for the Georgia State Match and had 15 that wouldn’t fall out if the gauge. I tried them in my Super Sizer and it wouldn’t help most of them. I usually get more factory shells that won’t gauge than I do with my reloads. Randy
  3. Out of shape after the break for those other shows? It would have been the fourth show of the day. See how he does tonight in the fifth show.
  4. Sure wish they could teach the 10 commandments instead of their opinions. GW
  5. I’ m a little like you Max and I don’t know if it’s frequency or db’s but I can’t hear a Pact nearly as good as I can hear my Pocket Pro. Randy
  6. Maybe he is counting how much the IRS is going to take awayyyyyyy.
  7. I have an old Competition Electronics that treated me well. But I really like the CED7000 shown in Dillon"s Blue Press. The ones I have heard have a shrill , high pitch whistle that MY ears react to. Plus it is small enough to fit in your shirt pocket but believe they had an armband. GW
  8. What never gets old? Conspiracy Theories and unvaccinated kids. Anyone who can look at photo's like this and not thank God for the Polio Vaccine (and the others) is a heartless fool!
  9. Well, he did as requested. I generally ask for 50s unless I am traveling.
  10. I'm very sensitive to certain frequencies as I have Profound hearing loss in the high frequency zone. Moderate to sever everywhere else. Born with bad ears Phantom PS: But grateful for what I've got
  11. ME thinks your opinion is correct. I learned that from 4 separate Audiology test from the VA. 105db won't mean crap to my ears if the frequency is one of those I seem to be immune to..... But, my guess is the freqs used in our Timers are good enough because I can detect most 'Beeps' if the timer is within a couple inches of my ear. Max: When I did a couple videos on shooting the SG, I had to clip the timer on my shirt collar in order to react to the beep. Its something you might want to consider. ..........Widder
  12. I have just started having some AA shells stick here Down Under as well I thought it was me or I hadn't cleaned the gun enough (or at all) I have bought a gauge and will be checking in future, thanks for the heads up.
  13. Today
  14. Thanks for all the replies. I guess I should have been more specific, the Chinese POS I am trying to avoid is the ATI one I keep seeing. Didn't mean to sound so harsh in my first post. :) I would love a Cimarron if I could find one. The CZ coach guns do look nice, and I might go that route if nothing else comes up.
  15. Looks like a really nice place to hang out for a match or a weekend. What's all that green stuff on the ground? Always wondered what it's like to shoot on grass! All we get is dirt and gravel.
  16. About a month ago I paid my mechanic. Took all my cash. I get a better price when I pay him cash. This wasn't a big problem, as I seldom go anywhere, and I normally buy everything with my credit card. But I noticed I was getting a little shaggy, and decided I needed a haircut. My barber does not take credit. I therefore needed to get some money. I go to the bank. The bank is closed. Hurricane damage. There is, however, on the far side of the parking lot a trailer, with a sign saying that it was the temporary bank. I go inside and tell the young man behind the counter that I wish $150 to be withdrawn from my checking account. He asks me my account number. He does not wish to see any ID showing that I am, in fact, me. He asked me if there is any particular way I would like to have the money. I told him no, assuming that I would get six 20s and three 10s. This is how I would normally be given that amount of money at the bank. He hands me a C-note and a 50.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.