SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This is almost like the real pinball machines except the the bump and tilt. Hope you enjoy............. https://www.officegamespot.com/tabletop/circuitpinball.htm
  3. Just clicking around on their website. For a mere $499 they would happily take your existing Glock and cut it apart for you and convert it to one of these "beauties"!
  4. This one hit at night, which makes it worse. can't see the thing.
  5. Sad to report that Rusty Hawkins (Bob Doty) passed away suddenly Wednesday afternoon. Rusty was a member of the Illowa Illregulars out of Milan, Illinois. He was a hard worker at set-up, during, and after the matches. He frequently traveled to the large SASS matches. He was very easy to talk to, once you got to know him, and had a great smile and a good sense of humor. He will be deeply missed.
  6. I haven’t seen that one but I really don’t call many people. I have received calls while in another call and the phone gives me an option to put the one call on hold and accept the other or send the caller to voicemail. I also have the ability to send a message that I am busy and to call later or just send the call to voicemail mail. I wonder if the message you saw is what people that call my work phone see when they call and I hit the “I cannot talk right now” button?
  7. Warden Callaway is posting in other threads this morning, so he and Sawmill Mary are OK.
  8. I just can’t imagine what that would be like.
  9. Most of the time I zero mine in at my farm. Sometimes at a friend's farm if we are shooting together that day. I know people that zero thier guns at a gun range.
  10. HOWDY; The MEC machine says not for loaded rounds. BUT I have been doing it to all factory and reloaded shells. Also started trashing all but Remington STS hulls, Like GJ says, his words ring true.
  11. When my wife passed away my little dog very literally saved me. I'm not afraid of dying, but if I go and she's alone here before I'm found....well, let's just say I worry about that more than almost anything else. She deserves a younger dad to take care of her.
  12. I know, I'm asking what your cash price on this is (if you have one)?
  13. Great job you two. That was a very well done piece. Straight to the point and no wasted air time. Showed the what CAS is meant to be, a mix of fun and competition. Hope you can make it to Fall Round-up in Milan in September. In will be a great match.
  14. Take along grandma's old rubber hot water bottle. It can also be filled with ice water if you need to be cooler.
  15. I saw someone recently mention the Federal rebate ... Don't forget there is an Alliant Rebate going on as well ... good for up to $20 ($2 per pound of powder) ... for product purchased up until 06/30/2019. My apologies if this has already been posted. https://www.alliantpowder.com/whats_new/promotions.aspx
  16. Aside from the caliber I can't see any of these over-priced 1911 variations being able to do anything my Rock Island Arms 1911 can't do as well and for around $400.00. Springfield is as good, but costs more. Still inexpensive, but a bit more. Of course if you're willing to pay for bragging rights, then.........!?
  17. Howdy; I zero the rifle at 50 yards. I like the bullet to hit above my sights as sometime I pull down on the trigger. Also use the same rifle for field pistol silhouettes with a different load. Revolver are set to 15 yards, as minimum target must be 10 meters are not always huge.
  18. Losing a dog is hard. Sorry for your loss Wolfgang.
  19. Who knows for sure? No guessing, please.
  20. Same thought sprung into my head when I saw it!
  21. https://www.ksn.com/community/veteran-salute/veteran-salute-ball-turret-gunner-says-you-never-get-over-combat/2018748578
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.