SASS Wire Forum

Maggots on da plane

That was my thought as well since you need flys to get maggots! And who the heck would travel with a rotten fish?!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

How could they have gotten there?

535y.gif

535y.gif

18 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

That was my thought as well since you need flys to get maggots! And who the heck would travel with a rotten fish?!

How did they let him on the plane with fresh fish and it was apparently an 6 or 8 hour flight. Wouldn't the fish go bad? It must have been rotten to begin with, what a bizarre story! 

How abut the people who had maggots falling on them?:o

• Like 1

I am guessing here but perhaps some agent didn’t want to offend some third world country denizen and let them pass with their rotten luggage. . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They removed the source of the maggots so why turn the plane around?  And the “gentleman” that witness the woman freaking out, why didn’t he be a gentleman and offer to change seats with her?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

They removed the source of the maggots so why turn the plane around?  And the “gentleman” that witness the woman freaking out, why didn’t he be a gentleman and offer to change seats with her?

I thought the same thing! There was no danger to anyone except maybe one lady freaking out! Wasting all that time and fuel to turn around is just crazy !

• Like 2