SASS Wire Forum

bulkreloadingsupplies.com

Blind Squirrel

I did a search here on the forum and came up with 0 hits.  Has anyone used this site before?  They seem to have a good deal on primers, but I want to make sure they are on the up-and-up before making the purchase.

Thanks.

They don't take credit cards and the prices seem unrealistically low. Might be scammy, beware!!

Partial Google find:

Bulkreloadingsupplies.com - Non Delivery Scam

Fake gun and ammunition scammers are posing as online retail storefronts and aiming to steal your cash and personal information with too-good-to-be-true ammo deals and offers. Scammers will ask for payment by insecure means such as Paypal (Friends and Family), Zelle, CashApp or even Bitcoin. They will refuse secure methods of payment such as cash in person or GunTab.com

GunScams.com aims to disrupt these scammers by exposing their fake websites online so that you can learn to avoid them.

Non Delivery Scams like Bulkreloadingsupplies.com follow a simple format which allows the criminal to steal money from their victims in multiple ways.
The criminals will first create a website or online page from which they will "sell" their goods. They will often offer weapons for sale on gun forums.
The scammer will then introduce you to the secondary "shipping" website which will have been created by the scammer. These websites can be very professional and will allow you to log in to see your item being shipped.
The scammer can then charge you for multiple other items such as made up import permits, police fees, etc.

Bulkreloadingsupplies.com

Home - Bulk Reloading Supplies

The SaleScammers create professional looking websites or advertise on gun forums. They often offer weapons for low prices.

The ShippingEven though they have no intention of sending you anything, they will continue charging you more and more fees until you refuse to pay any more. Depending on what you are buying, they may then try to blackmail you.

PaymentsPaying for guns, accessories, and ammo online is difficult. All payment platforms like PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle prohibit these transactions. Criminals will refuse to use GunTab.com as an escrow service as it protects both buyers and sellers.

Guns.com Affiliate Link

How can I help?

Scammers use bank accounts, Zelle accounts and other assorted payment types. Let us know the

SCAM!

They only take digital payments like Zelle or Bitcoin and DO NOT TAKE Credit Cards.

Prices are too good to be true.

The website is incomplete, check out the "Shipping & Handling" section when on a product page, random default e-commerce site builder text.

Physical address on website is questionable.

16 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

No phone listing on the site. Their address brought this up. Google is your friend. 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/304-City-Square-Rd-Alford-FL-32420/2089076762_zpid/

The top pictures are after the fire.:D

Edited by Cypress Sun

Plenty of scam markers.

I did an image search on one of the lady shooters, the only other place on the Internet with that image is boomboom1.com, a Maryland based FFL and training school. It has an address, but the address is in a mall. No street view picture.

The training school has a facebook page, claims to be veteran-owned, woman-owned, and black-owned. And BoomBoom might be legitimate. BulkReloadingSupplies absolutely is not legitimate.

1 hour ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Never, EVER, try to buy from someone who doesn’t take credit cards!!!

There is always an exception to the rule.  I don't think Bullets by Scarlet takes credit cards (unless that has changed), but then she is well known to all of us.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

There is always an exception to the rule.  I don't think Bullets by Scarlet takes credit cards (unless that has changed), but then she is well known to all of us.

If you mail order from Scarlet, you don't get the hug.  Much better to buy in person.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

If you mail order from Scarlet, you don't get the hug.  Much better to buy in person.

But you will get a rain check for later!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

But you will get a rain check for later!

Even when you hot and sweaty.

On 1/12/2024 at 2:47 PM, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

I just bought 2000 bullets from her for my BP loads.  Credit card worked just fine.  A great person to do business with.  Brushy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brushy Creek Bill, SASS # 49466 said:

I just bought 2000 bullets from her for my BP loads.  Credit card worked just fine.  A great person to do business with.  Brushy.

Okay!  I guess she got that taken care of! :)