SASS Wire Forum

Are you going to Ambush at Cavern Cove?

Tell Sackett SASS 18436

I wanted to give a heads to everyone I can that I will be attending as a shooter and a VENDOR! I will be bringing a big chunk of my inventory of PRIMERS!!

Mostly Federal, with a few other brands. 
And you WILL like my prices: Federal small pistol will be $80 per k. The rest will be in line with that base price.

Why announce it here? Because I get tired of hearing: “If I’d of known you were gonna be here I’d have brought more money”!! :D

I'll probably pick up a K of LPP if you have them as well.  I was planning to bring some SPP to the yard sale to trade for LPP, but I'd rather just by some if around $80.

I was signed up and looking forward to shooting with friends old and new, but sadly a family death intervened so I will be at a funeral instead.  Shoot well all and I’ll see you soon. Tell Lefty he can now relax and not worry about me nipping at his heels.

3 minutes ago, Cassalong Hopidy said:

I was signed up and looking forward to shooting with friends old and new, but sadly a family death intervened so I will be at a funeral instead.  Shoot well all and I’ll see you soon. Tell Lefty he can now relax and not worry about me nipping at his heels.

So sorry...my condolences on your loss.

Hey Hoppy,

Sad to hear about the family death.   My condolences.

I was looking forward to seeing you again and small talking.   Gonna miss ya.

Lefty will probably miss you also.

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Sorry to hear you're not going to make it Cass.  My condolences to your family.  

I'm sure Lefty is sleeping better now.   

I talked to Lefty and he said that when he saw that Cass had signed up he was going to change to a different category.  He said he couldn't handle the stress and pressure of competing against Cass.

9 hours ago, Sidekick said:

I talked to Lefty and he said that when he saw that Cass had signed up he was going to change to a different category.  He said he couldn't handle the stress and pressure of competing against Cass.

Not many can. I heard Badlands Bob was going to move to duelist just to get away from Cass, but then he would have had to face Randy.

I think TN Williams might have a table at the Thursday Yard Sale.  If he does, I will probably

be there while he is involved giving an RO Class.

Drop by and say 'Howdy'.   I look forward to meeting everyone that I don't find time

to visit with during the match.

..........Widder

Archived