SASS Wire Forum

Me and the Duke

Which one is the duke?

The good looking one lol 

17 minutes ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

The good looking one lol 

They’re both very handsome!!:P

Found one of those life size cardboard posters of the Duke at a gun show.  Brought it home and put it at the entrance of our bedroom.  My wife walked in late that night and screamed and almost fainted.  It then resided in the gun room.  

48 minutes ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

Found one of those life size cardboard posters of the Duke at a gun show.  Brought it home and put it at the entrance of our bedroom.  My wife walked in late that night and screamed and almost fainted.  It then resided in the gun room.  

I got one on the back porch looking over my driveway, that one he has a rifle. My neighbor loves it but freaked out when I first put it up.

12 hours ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

Years ago I had one of Kathy Ireland. THAT was a conversation starter. 

13 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

IMG_2108.jpeg

That ain't rye yore drinkin neither. ;)

20 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

That ain't rye yore drinkin neither. ;)

At least it ain't a Bud Light. LOL 

TM

im not bsure if i want to idolize the one on the left with guns blazing or the one on the right with brazen beer bottle - so i guess ill embrace both 

Years ago there was a couple that had a life sized cutout of Elvira, Mistress of the Dark in their living room that you could see from the street. 
I darn near rear ended a car on my motorcycle gawking at this beauty. 

Hubba-Hubba!

image.thumb.jpeg.ff613128a1318e1df0650b9fe5d6cfc9.jpeg

Back in the 90’s there were a couple of idiots at a gun show in Anaheim CA that were raffling off a life sized cutout of Bill Clinton. The sign in front of their table read “Buy a chance to shoot at the president.”

I recall telling the guys that “shooting at a likeness of the president is a federal felony and could land you in prison.”

Their reaction was like “Go away kid, you’re bothering me!”

I did not buy a raffle ticket…as much as I despised that man.

A while later I noticed the table was cleared and the guys and their cutout were gone. According to the Anaheim police officer that was standing nearby the brain trust was taken away by the FBI for questioning by the Secret Service. It was a Saturday. I am sure they were in holding until Monday. 

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

AHEM

Worthlesswithoutpictures.gif.d9fef45c991519102a0074316924d46d.gif

If I still had that cutout I'd post a pic. Sadly she left my company about 25 years back.

On edit: I did find this online. This was what I had. :D Loooong before Bud went woke. B)

20230713_054647.jpg

Archived