Funny Photos - add some.

Pat Riot

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Alpo said:

photomechanic.png.185146cba761bfb0193321f4c2627d46.png

Now, I'm not going to say this guy is the brightest bowling ball in the knife drawer, but from what I am seeing, he isn't in nearly the jeopardy the other guy is putting himself. It appears he is planning on using the crates and the pulley to remove the engine, which he will at least need to do from out from under the car. If / when the crates or the pipe(?) holding the pulley collapse, the engine will likely just crush the front of the car, not him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DocWard said:

Now, I'm not going to say this guy is the brightest bowling ball in the knife drawer, but from what I am seeing, he isn't in nearly the jeopardy the other guy is putting himself. It appears he is planning on using the crates and the pulley to remove the engine, which he will at least need to do from out from under the car. If / when the crates or the pipe(?) holding the pulley collapse, the engine will likely just crush the front of the car, not him.

Yeah...but isn't this why we have trees?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I bet that cat don't ride during Love bug season.

photolovebugs.thumb.jpeg.f233466c642a390a074057aaf3874d14.jpeg

I watched a group of bikers wearing sunglasses only hit a giant herd of Love Bugs while they were doing about 70 on the Suncoast Parkway some years ago. No windscreens, all wearing armless vests patched from Ohio. They pulled over mighty quick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Decades ago, riding in southern Wisconsin I hit a huge swarm of tiny bugs.  Full face shield opaque, front of my leathers sticky yellow.  No pain, but I sure had to stop cause I couldn't see.  Don't know what they were to this day and it never happened again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Yeah...but isn't this why we have trees?

Yes, yes it is.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

? :huh:

Dolly Parton. Famous country singer and actress. 
image.jpeg.9ea10b6a6c29b3294aa269b3e8225e11.jpeg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

Dolly Parton. Famous country singer and actress. 
image.jpeg.9ea10b6a6c29b3294aa269b3e8225e11.jpeg

Thanks, I just didn't understand why it was funny; ..... lotsa 14 yearold girls can look 10 years older, we see it all the time ........   :blush:

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

This is funny because Dolly Parton was born in 1946.

image.thumb.jpeg.30eddf9044b200b7bad4ff1db70450d2.jpeg

If this is actually Dolly, she's 14. That woman looks to be in her mid twenties. Also her face doesn't look anything at all like Dolly.

• Like 3

image.jpeg.033dd8bd1b0a096bd8fc677bc2333aad.jpeg.c3aa941e5b49ac3e29d21cc7b22f6fb1.jpeg

Yeah, I thought that was a familiar shape. I sold mine in 1981, but I still have fond memories.

I figure if your bike needs to run on tea, it should be Earl Gray with sugar and lemon.

Not weak green with no sugar.

8 hours ago, Alpo said:

If this is actually Dolly, she's 14. That woman looks to be in her mid twenties. Also her face doesn't look anything at all like Dolly.

Exactly 

8 hours ago, Alpo said:

image.jpeg.033dd8bd1b0a096bd8fc677bc2333aad.jpeg.c3aa941e5b49ac3e29d21cc7b22f6fb1.jpeg

Yeah, I thought that was a familiar shape. I sold mine in 1981, but I still have fond memories.

I figure if your bike needs to run on tea, it should be Earl Gray with sugar and lemon.

Not weak green with no sugar.

Your bike ran on tea?

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

Exactly 

Your bike ran on tea?

When I was first learning about motorcycles, there were two types.

MILWAUKEE IRON!!!!!

And Jap Crap, AKA rice burners.

Then I learned about English bikes. Some people I knew called them tea drinkers, but the Japanese also drink tea, so you have to differentiate between the Earl Gray drinkers and the green tea drinkers - the British bikes and the Japanese bikes.

19 minutes ago, Alpo said:

When I was first learning about motorcycles, there were two types.

MILWAUKEE IRON!!!!!

And Jap Crap, AKA rice burners.

Then I learned about English bikes. Some people I knew called them tea drinkers, but the Japanese also drink tea, so you have to differentiate between the Earl Gray drinkers and the green tea drinkers - the British bikes and the Japanese bikes.

Ah, I see. Funny that Norton no longer exists and Triumphs are made in Thailand as are many Japanese motorcycles by Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha. 
Thais’ favorite drink is a cold drink, Cha Yen, is made with hot black tea and milk over ice. So, using your logic of teas, Japanese bikes and Triumphs are made by black tea drinkers and therefore equal on all accounts. 

• Haha 2