SASS Wire Forum

Listen to what an Assault Weapon is. With update on asked again (3/31/23).

30 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Mayorkas is a disgrace and example of why people have no faith in government. 

Exactly x 1000.

4 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

I listened to the whole thing. Mayorkas is a disgrace and example of why people have no faith in government. 

Zactly that however times any number with a gajillion zeroes after it. I ain't never seen more incompetence in all my born days. Nobody is this way on accident. This is deliberate.

4 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

I listened to the whole thing. Mayorkas is a disgrace and example of why people have no faith in government. 

Pretty much this whole administration is bunch of clowns.While we cancel history here Clownella Harass is in Africa telling them not to forget history and to teach it.:angry:

Mayorkas should be charged, tried immediately and convicted of treason, and given the maximum punishment!!!  And while we are at it, so should the whole Biden cabinet, the DOJ, the FBI, the IRS and probably the CIA.   

I had to stop. I got about 1/5 of the way into that video and I literally felt my blood pressure go up. I had an extreme desire to find this ***hole Mayorkass and slap him soundly to sleep, wake him and do it again. 

I think I have some sort of PTSD or something from working with morons like that SOB for so many years. I swear to god, these people are a cancer. 

• Marshal Dan Troop 70448 changed the title to Listen to what an Assault Weapon is. With update on asked again (3/31/23).

Archived