SASS Wire Forum

Dang!!!! CPR on the Football Field.

Subdeacon Joe

The game has been called. Replay TBA

That’s scary!! Sure hope he’s okay.

25 minutes ago, Doc Shapiro said:

The hit didn't look bad.  There must have been some underlying condition that was missed.  My wife suggested an anyurism (sp?), or some other heart problem. 

Sure hope he recovers. 

It looked like Higgins got his shoulder right onto Hamlin's sternum.  Can't that, at the right point in the heartbeat cycle cause the heart to stop?

4 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Mentioning Higgins - have to wonder what he is feeling right now, how he's replaying it in his head.

I’ll bet he’s feeling pretty low right now, he didn’t do anything wrong but he’ll be blaming himself for the rest of his life. Tragic all the way around.

12 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

I’ll bet he’s feeling pretty low right now, he didn’t do anything wrong but he’ll be blaming himself for the rest of his life. Tragic all the way around.

Yeah, that was my thought.  Replaying it in his head, "If only I had been a little bit higher/lower it wouldn't have happened."

Prayers up for the young man, hope he’s okay. 
I just heard on Fox that they sedated him and his vitals are stable but he’s still in critical condition . :(

I sure hope that young fella makes a complete recovery.  One thing that did come to mind as I was watching the event is that everyone on the field was kneeling in prayer.  People have been fired for praying on football and other athletic fields and the libs claim religion and prayer are dangerous.  I wonder if any of them will have the guts to denounce this showing of religion on TV and demand those doing it be penalized.

13 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

One thing that did come to mind as I was watching the event is that everyone on the field was kneeling in prayer.

And players of both teams formed a barrier around him to keep the cameras away.

13 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

I know weird right 

2A1F450C-CC16-4419-A02C-841EB2D734DD.jpeg

Is that world wide?  How does that compare to a similar timeframe before COVID?   Were all 769 from cardiac arrest?  

This strikes me the same as the people who scream that gun murders doubled from one year to the next in a certain town, but you find out that it went from 1 to 2.

Give us context.

2 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Is that world wide?  How does that compare to a similar timeframe before COVID?   Were all 769 from cardiac arrest?  

This strikes me the same as the people who scream that gun murders doubled from one year to the next in a certain town, but you find out that it went from 1 to 2.

Give us context.

Says it right there in headline Cardiac Arrest  I can lead you to water cant make you drink  

Keep in Mind even military has increased heart issues  1100% whats changed in that time

3 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Says it right there in headline Cardiac Arrest  I can lead you to water cant make you drink  

Keep in Mind even military has increased heart issues  1100% whats changed in that time

Um...no.  it says 769 have COLLAPSED, which could mean anything, then it says that the average age of those suffering from cardiac arrest is 23.  How many of the 769 went down from cardiac arrest?   All of them?  Ten of them?   It makes a difference.

What is your source for that 1100% claim? 

8 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Um...no.  it says 769 have COLLAPSED, which could mean anything, then it says that the average age of those suffering from cardiac arrest is 23.  How many of the 769 went down from cardiac arrest?   All of them?  Ten of them?   It makes a difference.

What is your source for that 1100% claim? 

MEDPRO's 

Google must be broke ???

20 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Google must be broke ???

Must be.  Can you post a link to the MEDPROs page, please?  

To the 769, the only thing I'm finding online about it, and I've been looking for a couple of days on and off, is that meme.

ADDED:  I did find one article that mentioned 769 on a site called Big League Politics.  

6 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Must be.  Can you post a link to the MEDPROs page, please?  

To the 769, the only thing I'm finding online about it, and I've been looking for a couple of days on and off, is that meme.

MEDPRO's umm no Thats Military based info I will not give up the source  on that one but will say they only used 160 boxes of FDA approved 

But feast your eyes on 69 in a month and thats a gov doc
https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dpbhnvgov/content/Boards/BOH/Meetings/2021/Public Comments 324 to 328.pdf

The news is that he’s awake and communicating with the doctors. One of the first things he asked was who won the game! :D That is sure good news!

1 hour ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

MEDPRO's umm no Thats Military based info I will not give up the source  on that one but will say they only used 160 boxes of FDA approved 

But feast your eyes on 69 in a month and thats a gov doc
https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dpbhnvgov/content/Boards/BOH/Meetings/2021/Public Comments 324 to 328.pdf

OK, you gave a source that has a world wide list.  How does that compare to the same month in other years?   Just like the first year of COVID just about every death was attributed to COVID, now every unexpected cardiac incident is from "The Jab."

Archived