”Take your spoon out of the cup!”

...... what a novel idea, I must try it some time ... :blush:

Edited by Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

INSTALLING COOLER WEATHER . . .
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Weather not found. "Cooler Weather" cannot be located. The weather you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

From the Soviet Union

Boris and Ivan are standing in line. They don't know what they're standing in line for, but if there's a line you get in it because you can always sell whatever it is you buy on the black market. After several hours the line has only moved a few yards and Boris finally snaps and says “I can't take it anymore - I'm going to go shoot Gorbachev”. Ivan says “good idea, come back and tell me how it turns out”. After several hours Ivan has turned the corner and is going down the block in the line when Boris returns. Ivan asks “so how did it go - did you shoot Gorbachev?” Boris replies “no, the line was too long.”

• Haha 7

12 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

From the Soviet Union

Boris and Ivan are standing in line. They don't know what they're standing in line for, but if there's a line you get in it because you can always sell whatever it is you buy on the black market. After several hours the line has only moved a few yards and Boris finally snaps and says “I can't take it anymore - I'm going to go shoot Gorbachev”. Ivan says “good idea, come back and tell me how it turns out”. After several hours Ivan has turned the corner and is going down the block in the line when Boris returns. Ivan asks “so how did it go - did you shoot Gorbachev?” Boris replies “no, the line was too long.”

Two Politburo members were waiting at a train station.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2