SASS Wire Forum

Can you spot the trees in this photo?

There's a cat around my neighbourhood that kinda looks like that, imho very eye-catching if you see it on the street.

cat_s.jpg.9c9be4c067a9ec5b27f807da4ae1764a.jpg

But everytime the cat is lying or sitting in the green field, no chance to tell if it is a rock or something else until it moves. Same with sleeping sheep, rocks all over the place... :lol:

1 minute ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I can see all 3 of them.   If I were the enemy, I could snipe them before they got their first shot off.

..........Widder

Yep...I went and looked...:lol:

Camo...Fashion for the common country folk everywhere in the USA.;)

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I can see all 3 of them.   If I were the enemy, I could snipe them before they got their first shot off.

..........Widder

If you backed off 50 yards it would be a different story. No camouflage design is capable of invisibility from 5 feet away. ;)

2 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Even in the home...

98477c84d50a811f8cfa0ed4df0ecd73.jpg.b286d3308d20dcee74e5381f01c07403.jpg

When I lived in North Carolina my wife and I went to Bass Pro. They had a living room set just like that. I joked about buying it.

That was the first time I had felt "fear" in many years. My wife never said a word, she just glared at me. :lol:

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I can see all 3 of them.  

..........Widder

I'd like to know where the third one is? Unless what you are looking at isAS the helmet of the third guy, while I am assuming it was the knee of the second guy.

Even with the top guy's head there appears to be an emu, or some other fuzzy-faced bird.

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yep...I went and looked...:lol:

Camo...Fashion for the common country folk everywhere in the USA.;)

There is a furry critter in the upper left corner watching them.

bob, I've seen some gilly suits that could do a good job at it.

Now....how come you never see Navy camo suits with the guys hiding in the water?  If I was in deep water I'D WANT TO BE SEEN.  Dumbest military decision ever.  Some Admirals brother-in-law made a fortune out of those.

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

bob, I've seen some gilly suits that could do a good job at it.

Now....how come you never see Navy camo suits with the guys hiding in the water?  If I was in deep water I'D WANT TO BE SEEN.  Dumbest military decision ever.  Some Admirals brother-in-law made a fortune of of those.

They have dropped those stupid blueberry suits. The Navy claimed they weren’t camouflage but designed to hide grease and oils stains. :lol: Truth is, the Navy wanted cool camo like everybody else had. Then they realized it was stupid. 

On 5/19/2022 at 6:25 AM, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Even in the home...

98477c84d50a811f8cfa0ed4df0ecd73.jpg.b286d3308d20dcee74e5381f01c07403.jpg

I don't see anything but an empty room.

Archived