SASS Wire Forum

Some things are inevitable...

Michigan Slim

55 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Trick is, you don't give them full cans to play with.  Keep the played with stuff separate or make it into stuff.  When the colors get low, buy new!  

Little containers. Going to use them for ice fishing bait containers. Handy size!

Dollar store sells party packs of little containers. Instead of using expensive soft bait use the play dough to figure out what color they are hitting on.

26 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Why does it matter what color it is?

The kids are going to eat it anyway.

Lol. It didn't go well. The hot from the oven chocolate chip cookies are much better!.

10 hours ago, watab kid said:

she looks happy - what more do you want ? id be pleased with that , 

He. My son let's his hair grow I think to make me start shaking while I reach for my scissors. My dad would have cut it off long ago ....

That's Maverick, a fine future cowboy shooter. The sixth generation to walk the family farm in Michigan. 

12 hours ago, watab kid said:

she looks happy - what more do you want ? id be pleased with that , 

1 hour ago, Michigan Slim said:

He. My son let's his hair grow I think to make me start shaking while I reach for my scissors.

A few months ago I was in the Sam's parking lot, I saw this woman changing a diaper in the back of an SUV. In the buggy next to the car there was a toddler with blonde hair down past the shoulders.

When the woman comes up with the child she was changing, it's a twin to the one in the buggy. And she starts pushing the buggy towards the store. Now I'm about 10 feet behind her, and I say something about how much fun she's going to have in 11 or 12 years, with twin daughters going through puberty.

She gives me a dirty look and says, "They're boys".

1 hour ago, Michigan Slim said:

He. My son let's his hair grow I think to make me start shaking while I reach for my scissors. My dad would have cut it off long ago ....

That's Maverick, a fine future cowboy shooter. The sixth generation to walk the family farm in Michigan. 

sorry - i probably should have noticed but i was just reading through and did not take time to notice much more than the smile 

2 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

....................... should we consider going "non-binary" ?????????   :huh:

nah

Not in any world I'm part of!

Archived