SASS Wire Forum

Forrest Fenn’s Treasure

Yul Lose

My wife is watching a 48 Hours show about Forrest Fenns treasure box that he hid in the Rocky Mountains about 12 years ago. I vaguely remember reading about it a long time ago and never heard the outcome. Interesting story.

It was located about three months ago.

6 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I the person that found it had any brains at all they never told anyone.

Yep, and I’ll bet he’ll regret ever telling anyone about it.

Howdy,

A few years ago there was a tv show about lotto winners.

Many are bothered endlessly.

After seeing that show I cut way back on lotto tickets.

But the dream is fun.

Best

CR

4 hours ago, Chili Ron said:

Howdy,

A few years ago there was a tv show about lotto winners.

Many are bothered endlessly.

After seeing that show I cut way back on lotto tickets.

But the dream is fun.

Best

CR

A manager of a grocery store I used to shop at won 4 million in one of our lotteries. Most of us were happy for him and his young family, until they all dropped from sight. I talking to people at the store where he worked, I learned he was harassed day and night by people wanting loans, offering business opportunities or just wanting " Their Fair Share"

They moved to another city and dropped from sight after an attempted kidnapping of his daughter.

4 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

A manager of a grocery store I used to shop at won 4 million in one of our lotteries. Most of us were happy for him and his young family, until they all dropped from sight. I talking to people at the store where he worked, I learned he was harassed day and night by people wanting loans, offering business opportunities or just wanting " Their Fair Share"

They moved to another city and dropped from sight after an attempted kidnapping of his daughter.

It doesn't take much to bring out the worst in people. I never play the lottery in my state because they refuse to allow winners to remain anonymous. No thanks.

Archived