SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Doc Red Dawg, SASS #16761

WTS CAS guns, lower prices listed

It's time to thin the herd some.  I have some rifles that need someone to shoot them and some pistol parts to move out of my safe.

It's been a while since I've posted any pics on this web so it would be easier for me to email or text any requested pics to you. So, if you're interested in any of these items PM me with your contact info please.

2: Colt/Burgess rifle, .44 WFC (.44-40), round 20" barrel, very clean and shiny bore, excellent condition with a few minor cart/safe dings, it's unique from Winchesters and Marlins for sure.  Made by Uberti and imported by Taylor's F.A. which lists the price of > $1500.00.  My lower price is now $1225.00 +S/I.

4: Winchester 9422 XTR, .22 LR, excellent condition, checkered forearm and grip, 22" barrel with bright bore, circa 1981.  $750now $725+ S/I. 

8: Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter, .44 mag/special, S.S, 7 1/2" ribbed barrel with Ruger ring mounting slots and rings, bore in bright and clear, original inner box, adjustable open sights, in Excellent condition, freshly updated by factory 2 month ago, so it almost looks new.  $750. + S/I  

10. Winchester 1892 original carbine, VG condition, professionally re-blued and stocks refinished,  re-chambered to .44 special/mag, bore is shiny and w/o pitting, smooth action.  $1,100  now $1050 +S/I.

11. Sterlingworth SxS, 12 ga. Philly gun, (pre-Savage/Fox) in VG+ condition, stocks in good condition, splinter forearm, 27.25" barrels and double triggers, extractor, shiny bores.  $750,  $725 +S/I.

12. Colt SAA, second generation, in VG+ condition, .44WCF , 5 1/2" barrel.  $1650,  +S/I. SPF to Fast Freddy

13.  Ruger OMV Bisley, X 2; SS, 5 1/2" barrels in VG condition, .45 Colt, reduced hammer weight springs and smooth actions, non-consecutive serial numbers, extra black grip panels.  I prefer to sell them as a set.  $1500/ set, $800/ea. now $1500/set or $775 ea.+S/I.

14. Ruger Blackhawk, Buckeye Specials X 2 in .32 H&R Mag/ .32 WCF (.32-20) convertibles in excellent condition, 6 1/2" barrels.  Pair $1600, now $1550 +S/I, $825 ea. +S/I.

15. Navy Arms (Uberti) Schofield, RARE "Hideout" Model, 3 1/2" barrel in .44 WCF! (.44-40)  excellent condition, after market grips, +holster(?).  $925 +S/I. 

16. S&W model 41, .22 LR match, 5" bull barrel, excellent condition+,  and extra custom grips. $1050  now $1025+S/I.

17.  Ruger,  3 screw custom Sheriff model, 3 1/2" barrel in .357/ .38special, excellent condition, smooth action. This has the original action, NO transfer bar!  $850 +S/I.

God bless,  Doc Red Dawg

Edited by Doc Red Dawg, SASS #16761
info changes

I will take the mini 14 pending photos and overall description of condition. PM sent.

Any chance that Ruger Hunter is a Bisley?

Doc, I'll take #1, the Shilo Sharps 1874.  I just hope I can shoot it half as good as your do.

City Dude

Howdy Red Dog , Jericho here (SASS64430).  Do you still have the .357 Ruger 3 Screw? , & could you send me a picture to my e-mail jericho_40@aol.com. Thanks.