SASS Wire Forum

OLD photos

Tascosa, SASS# 24838

Well, since @Tascosa, SASS# 24838 is brave enough to post an old one, I suppose I can. Although I don't have any from Quarter Horse events. Me and Mrs. Doc when I was fresh out of Basic Training, home for Christmas Leave before heading to Ft. Sam Houston for AIT:

It makes it abundantly clear where my daughters get their looks from. Thankfully, not me:

Mrs. Doc and Me.jpeg

11 hours ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

I found some old (!) photos. Here is one of my wife and I at a American Quarter Horse dinner. I don't remember the year but my wife looks pretty much the same. Me? Not so much.

Isn't that sweet, you taking your Daughter out for a meal:P

50.  You’re just a baby.  

7 hours ago, Major Crimes said:

Isn't that sweet, you taking your Daughter out for a meal:P

I an not help it if my lil blonde ranch foreman is super hot. Shes got me and knows just how lucky she is. Maybe I have that backwards.

14 minutes ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

My apology UB I should have said American Quarter Horse ASSOCIATION dinner. ;>)

or AQHA and left 'em guessing

Not quite fifty years ago... a typical Kappa Phi Delta "Morning After..."  :rolleyes:                               'Bout the same period.  :)

2056895370_Rod-MorningAfter.JPG.a84206b9c363a33eab2c55743aa74c6f.JPG                         1775099700_Rod-WhaleRockReservoir.JPG.59de1c5ec99a786e30a5f79ad6db0f71.JPG

Fun times~!  ^_^

Dug this one up and its taken at McCrystal Creek, NM, somewhere around 1998 or 2000.  Im the handsome guy with chaps on.

I saved the pic and its says McCrystal creek 1996. Really don't seem that long ago. As you can see it is Happy Hour.

MCCRYSTALCRK96.JPG

Archived