SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
James Henry Parker SASS#76661

Eagle gunfighter grips

They're nice and work great for my small hands. I like the Altamont ultra slim panels better, but they're near impossible to find at the moment. 

I've been shooting the Eagle Gunfighters for several years.  Very happy with them.

I'm using the Evil Roy gunfighter grip and they are great.

I have been using Eagle Gun Fighter grips with great satisfaction.  :D

I do not care for the thin grips. I have the Altamont standard checkered grips on my New Vaqueros. My wife does like their thin gunfighter style grips. 

• Like 1

If you like real stag try Sack Peterson, excellent fit and grip.  I have them on 2 guns and I ordered them for 2 more pistols.

• Like 1

Been running them for 17+ years on my OMV 44's.

I use the checkered Rosewood and my medium size hands with Old Arthur really likes'em.

OLG

That is the wife and I both have on our guns. And have had for years.

And when I replace them. I will go back with them also.

13 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

They're nice and work great for my small hands. I like the Altamont ultra slim panels better, but they're near impossible to find at the moment. 

I have eagle gunfighters on several OM Rugers and love them. The price has gone up dramatically since my first pair and I was looking for an alternative so decided to try the Altamont slim panels instead. After waiting 3 months they showed up, invoice showed correct part number but they were the standard thickness full size grips. Contacted them and they said no problem return them and we will get the correct slim ones out ASAP though they did not know when that would be. Sure enough after almost three months another two pairs showed up. Again correct part number but again the full thickness regular grips. Once again returned them, this time they sent a full refund which I used towards more eagle gunfighters. Customer service A+++. Still no idea how the slim grips are. I have purchased several other sets for Ruger Wranglers, and some time ago for some Ruger OM and those are very nice grips.

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid