SASS Wire Forum

Eagle gunfighter grips

I've been shooting the Eagle Gunfighters for several years.  Very happy with them.

I have been using Eagle Gun Fighter grips with great satisfaction.  :D

13 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

They're nice and work great for my small hands. I like the Altamont ultra slim panels better, but they're near impossible to find at the moment. 

I have eagle gunfighters on several OM Rugers and love them. The price has gone up dramatically since my first pair and I was looking for an alternative so decided to try the Altamont slim panels instead. After waiting 3 months they showed up, invoice showed correct part number but they were the standard thickness full size grips. Contacted them and they said no problem return them and we will get the correct slim ones out ASAP though they did not know when that would be. Sure enough after almost three months another two pairs showed up. Again correct part number but again the full thickness regular grips. Once again returned them, this time they sent a full refund which I used towards more eagle gunfighters. Customer service A+++. Still no idea how the slim grips are. I have purchased several other sets for Ruger Wranglers, and some time ago for some Ruger OM and those are very nice grips.

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Archived