Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subdeacon Joe

Contractions

Recommended Posts

I'm not seeing the issue.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MizPete said:

I'm not seeing the issue.....

 

 

No issue, just a point of interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scared me. Thought you was haven'  a baby      GW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m disappointed, Joe, I thought this was gonna be a pregnancy joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the title; ...... I thought it was about the individual clauses within a contract    

 

:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

I’m disappointed, Joe, I thought this was gonna be a pregnancy joke.

Some people would say there’s nothing funny about pregnancy.

 

not me however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was gonna about that males now have contractions!!:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like some of my coworkers.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in Mufbuh (Murfreesboro), we pass Shebvul (Shelbyville) an the way to Wartrace ( we dont contract it , we like the sound of Wartrace).

 

Imis    well, bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I thought this was gonna about that males now have contractions!!:P

 

You mean like this?
Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor
EXCLUSIVE: Proud dad Reuben Sharpe has revealed how he gave birth to miracle baby Jamie with partner Jay in Britain’s most modern family - and even the couple's doctor was transgender


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

 

You mean like this?
Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor
EXCLUSIVE: Proud dad Reuben Sharpe has revealed how he gave birth to miracle baby Jamie with partner Jay in Britain’s most modern family - and even the couple's doctor was transgender


 


The kid is gonna need therapy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:


The kid is gonna need therapy.

 

That whole gang, from the "parents," to the donor, to the doctor all need therapy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Image may contain: text

I speak English, Hillbilly and Southern. 
I am pretty sure that contraction above was created by a drunken hillbilly that can’t speak Hillbilly very well to begin with. In other words, he ain’t all there so no one listens to him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I speak English, Hillbilly and Southern. 


"Hillbilly and Southern."  Clearly different than just plain "Hillbilly," "Southern," and obviously not"Hillbilly and Mid-Atlantic" or "Hillbilly and Appalachian."  :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

 

That whole gang, from the "parents," to the donor, to the doctor all need therapy.

 

 

 

  ..... the parents of all of the above  are probably gonna need some help too ....  :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:


"Hillbilly and Southern."  Clearly different than just plain "Hillbilly," "Southern," and obviously not"Hillbilly and Mid-Atlantic" or "Hillbilly and Appalachian."  :D 

I understand and speak them all. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.