SASS Wire Forum

Ba-Dump Tissssh - Memes

Pat Riot

37 minutes ago, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

She's one of the smarter folks in Houston.

Obviously, since they keep voting for her.

Back in '97 when was visiting NASA and being shown the Mars Rover, she asked if it could take pictures of the flag that Neil Armstrong left. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 4

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

9 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

No photo description available.

If anybody understands what she is supposed to be talking about there - as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving - would you please explain it to me?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Alpo said:

If anybody understands what she is supposed to be talking about there - as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving - would you please explain it to me?

Easy.

She is an IDIOT and talking out her @$$

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bob said:

image.thumb.png.5741a0a211c7944af1912596dd2275c8.png

I wish record of dates on the junction box was just a bit clearer.  :ph34r:

edit:  never mind. I got it enlarged enough; a record of "totes".  Not as exciting as expected.

Edited by J-BAR #18287
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Alpo said:

meme frosting.jpg

Had a co-worker who tripped over his dog, fell hitting his head on the corner of a table, breaking his neck.  Landed on his dog, killing it, and he was permanently paralyzed from the neck down.  His wife pulled the ventilator  a few days later.....

• Sad 7

9 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

m1.jpg

Hey, don't laugh...it works on most makes of panels EXCEPT Zinsco and FPE panels. If you use this on those type panels...be prepared for a ruined cord end, receptacle and switch. On the bright side (really bright side) you'll get a free lesson in welding and welding theory.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

m1.jpg

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

Hey, don't laugh...it works on most makes of panels EXCEPT Zinsco and FPE panels

Okay. I ain't no 'lectrician. So this is my guess. Have I got it right?

I take that little blue box out to the wall outlet in my living room, and plug it in. Then I flip the switch on. This creates a dead short and pops the breaker back in my breaker panel, and that way I know exactly which breaker goes to that wall outlet.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Okay. I ain't no 'lectrician. So this is my guess. Have I got it right?

I take that little blue box out to the wall outlet in my living room, and plug it in. Then I flip the switch on. This creates a dead short and pops the breaker back in my breaker panel, and that way I know exactly which breaker goes to that wall outlet.

That's the way it's supposed to happen. Sometimes bad things can happen if somewhere in the circuit "daisy chain" there is loose/bad/improper connections. Zinsco/FPE breakers are famous for not tripping right away, if at all, thus creating an unintentional welding type situation. Usually, the switch doesn't last long either, expecially if it's a cheapo 15 amp rated residential type switch.

I have used this method many times but only on newer type buildings and only after checking panel manufacture. For non-professional electricians, I do not suggest this method. Breaker locators aren't that expensive or, if in a smaller type location (house or similar) you can just plug in a radio, turn it up loud and turn off breakers until the music stops.

Edited by Cypress Sun
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

When I moved into my house, I turned on every light in every room, and I plugged something in to every wall socket. And then I went to the breaker panel and turned off a breaker. Walked around the house seeing what was not running. Made a note of it.

Turn that breaker back on turned off the next breaker. Walked around the house seeing what was no longer on.

Did that until I had gone through all the breakers in the panel. Took my notes and made a nice breaker panel drawing, which I taped to the inside of the panel door.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3