Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subdeacon Joe

Know Your Animal Tracks

Recommended Posts

No photo description available.

 

And, most dangerous

Cougar Tracks
No photo description available.

  • Haha 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I’m too old to worry about cougars.

 

That would make you a cougar hunter!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s funny! :lol:

What made it better was I am looking at this on my phone. When I opened it I couldn’t see the “cougar tracks”. I hadn’t scrolled up enough. I was thinking “I should copy this and send it to my friend Danny” - he was asking me what the difference is between Bobcat and Cougar tracks just the other day. Then I scrolled down. :lol:

 

Now I am definitely showing this to Danny. :lol::D:lol:

 

Thanks for the morning laugh, Joe. :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s a set of prints that are not on that chart:

 

AC4CDBC1-A90C-49A2-B86B-7EEB12DB890E.thumb.jpeg.d39111e4b5ba883c946034d3a22dec69.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I’m too old to worry about cougars.

U could always hope.:o

kR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

That’s funny! :lol:

What made it better was I am looking at this on my phone. When I opened it I couldn’t see the “cougar tracks”. I hadn’t scrolled up enough. I was thinking “I should copy this and send it to my friend Danny” - he was asking me what the difference is between Bobcat and Cougar tracks just the other day. Then I scrolled down. :lol:

 

Now I am definitely showing this to Danny. :lol::D:lol:

 

Thanks for the morning laugh, Joe. :)

My wife spotted some big dog tracks in the mid by the back porch. I went out to look. They were cougar tracks. :D The real kind, not the Botox  type.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

My wife spotted some big dog tracks in the mid by the back porch. I went out to look. They were cougar tracks. :D The real kind, not the Botox  type.

 

Methinks they like the ungulates you photograph periodically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you guys may have just saved my life. I didn't even get this one until I googled the slang term for a cougar. :huh:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 10:25 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

No photo description available.

 

And, most dangerous

Cougar Tracks
No photo description available.

I couldn't have one if I caught it. Or it caught me. :(

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.