Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Red Cent

I can guess who said that in........................................

Recommended Posts

"If there was a leak from the Dakota Access Pipeline," xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx asked rhetorically, "why shouldn’t Wells Fargo pay for the cleanup of it, since it paid for the construction of the pipeline itself?”

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already know, but it's an easy guess...!   :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With that logic, if I am accosted on the street because I have no right to carry a gun I should be able to sue big time money bags libs for helping put people into office that violate my rights. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That wouldn't be the village idiot from the 14th congressional district of New York, would it??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

That wouldn't be the village idiot from the 14th congressional district of New York, would it??

 

Yes, and you should be ashamed for insulting village idiots.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talk about creating a strategy for drying up all commercial lending, and ending all private financing of construction and public works projects.

 

Of course, if you are a Socialist, you want all of that power to be controlled by the government, so you will deny any role to private banking.

 

How many times do anti-capitalists have to see their alternate 'systems' collapse before they recognize that open markets and free enterprise are the engines of economic growth?

 

LL

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Talk about creating a strategy for drying up all commercial lending, and ending all private financing of construction and public works projects.

 

Of course, if you are a Socialist, you want all of that power to be controlled by the government, so you will deny any role to private banking.

 

How many times do anti-capitalists have to see their alternate 'systems' collapse before they recognize that open markets and free enterprise are the engines of economic growth?

 

LL

 

Because all the others just didn't do it quite right. There was always some flaw. If the others had done it the way such-and-such wants, it would have worked and it would be a worker's paradise. Duh!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's a real piece of work ain't she??:blink:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Red Cent said:

"If there was a leak from the Dakota Access Pipeline," xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx asked rhetorically, "why shouldn’t Wells Fargo pay for the cleanup of it, since it paid for the construction of the pipeline itself?”

 

 

 

No single political group has a monopoly on immaturity and stupidity; but the most recent flock of 20-somethings certainly has been striving to earn that distinction.  From the well-intentioned but woefully uninformed kids who protested against gun rights after Sandy Hook (and who were egged on by the media, who loved their new darlings' message) to the know-nothings of the Occupy movement, who staged "live-ins" outside banks and in public places (with encouragement from their "founder", Elizabeth Warren) demanding to be given that for which they would not agree to work, to this latest crop of so-called "socialists" (who I sincerely doubt would agree to go without their creature comforts in order to raise up the true poor and disadvantaged), these screamers and wailers and whiners now help me to understand how our parents must have felt in the 60's, when hippies and anti-war protesters wanted to run our society without investing in it, and without paying any dues.  For them, everything is a conspiracy, run  by capitalists, banks, Jews and anyone over 45, determined to deny them their "free stuff".  For all of their pointing and accusing, they act more like the Brown Shirts, trying to scapegoat others to justify their grab for power.  We need the legitimate press to come back to life, to accurately and without bias expose the lies and specious arguments advanced by these pretenders.  It is time for serious men and women to step forward, and send these children back to school until they are capable of organized and logical thought.

 

LL

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to Google, as I assumed after reading Blackwater's post it was another AOC airhead joke.

 

I loved the CNN headline, "Ocasio-Cortez Blasts Wells Fargo for Lending, Embarrasses Herself in Grilling."

 

They went on with, "

At a House Financial Services Committee hearing on Tuesday, Congress freshman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) once again managed to turn herself into the center of attention by focusing on the ludicrous by castigating Wells Fargo for doing its primary job of lending.

 

During a four-hour grilling of Wells Fargo’s CEO, Tim Sloan, the New York Democrat slammed Wells Fargo for lending to private prisons and a pipeline."

 https://www.ccn.com/aoc-blasts-wells-fargo-lending

 

:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is so dangerous about this airhead is the disproportionate amount of media exposure she's receiving. The news media absolutely loves her, and for all the wrong reasons.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I dunno...

 

Personally, I find her to be a source of great amusement and even jocularity.  :)

 

She's a binding force!  The Nitwits of the Nation congregate about her, and while she is divisive to her own party by disrupting their "mainstream" efforts, she provides a cohesive thread for "common logic" people everywhere!  :lol:

 

Naw... leave 'er there.  She's the "sacrificial zinc"  on the nation's keel.  The lightning rod on the hay barn.  The sump in the Capital's basement.  And a passable substitute for the late Benny Hill.  ^_^

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I had to Google, as I assumed after reading Blackwater's post it was another AOC airhead joke.

 

I loved the CNN headline, "Ocasio-Cortez Blasts Wells Fargo for Lending, Embarrasses Herself in Grilling."

 

They went on with, "

At a House Financial Services Committee hearing on Tuesday, Congress freshman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) once again managed to turn herself into the center of attention by focusing on the ludicrous by castigating Wells Fargo for doing its primary job of lending.

 

During a four-hour grilling of Wells Fargo’s CEO, Tim Sloan, the New York Democrat slammed Wells Fargo for lending to private prisons and a pipeline."

 https://www.ccn.com/aoc-blasts-wells-fargo-lending

 

:lol:

 

Interesting take. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's not smart enough to not do something stupid soon and get tossed out on her arse...or her butt, depending on how she lands.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.