SASS Wire Forum

Americans crossing into Canada illegally

This is not a joke. Just heard on the news that since the inauguration of Trump, 20 persons have been caught illegally crossing the border from North Dakota into Manitoba. It didn't say if it was at a border crossing or jumping the fence Nothing reported from other areas yet. If they are jumping the fence when the temperature is below, zero what will it be like when spring arrives. There were no details given on the individuals.

I remember back in the early 60's coming from Saskatchewan into Montana, there was just a sign that said, "All persons entering the U.S. must report to U.S. Customs at such and such address in Havre, Montana." Which is 30 miles inside the border, talk about an honor system.

Just get caught goin' into Mex illegally... they got a two-year jail term fer ya. And their jails are abrasively horrible... legally, been in two roach infests there twice... for a week each. Shot a turkey oncest... got arrested. Lost a Benelli Super Black Eagle... great gun, too. Lots of pay-off's to be expected. Learned my lessons, hard-like... not goin' back... unless invited by a land-baron.

ts

An update: They crossed on foot through farmers fields. To me, that's pretty dangerous in the middle of winter.

Hey!! All the illegals closer to Canada than Mexico,.....herd'em north!! Any gringos wanna go with'em, don't cut'em out!

Well... Canada will give 'em lobster... and some preferential sauce of palate.... and then let 'em go. Not at all like Mex's lookin' through yore mouth... with filthy-smellin' hands... who knows where they been... lookin' for gold teeth.

In Canada.....

Wow, says Br'er Rabbit... "please, Br'er Fox, don't fling me in dat brier-patch,"

ts

"Back in the day", before the Air Force finally took down the 564th Strategic Missile Squadron (50 Minuteman III missiles and launchers), if you missed the turnoff to the northernmost site in Tango Flight, by about 5 miles, you had conducted a military incursion into Canada! :o:ph34r: (NO! I never did that. Didn't work up there.) My understanding is that there was nothing to indicate the border there...then. Don't know about now. :P

They are not US citizens. They are refugees that came to the US seeking asylum from other countries. (Mostly Africa)

The likely hood of them actually getting it is not very good so rather than risking that the current administration will deport them they trying to seek asylum in Canada.

They figured to hide in sanctuary cities if their request for asylum was denied. The current push to eliminate sanctuary cities has them scared.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/02/06/going-to-canada-african-failed-asylum-seekers-passing-through-minnesota-to-get-to-border/

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota-becomes-a-gateway-to-canada-for-rejected-african-migrants/412771883/

Looks like we are going to have to build a wall and get the U.S. to pay for it. :lol::lol:

Naw, Just buy them a one way ticket back to their country of original origin and send the bill to the Clinton Foundation. Much more economical and effective.

While they are waiting for the paperwork send them up to Churchill to pick up trash for their room and board. :o

I wonder why all these liberals, who love poor, downtrodden and underprivileged people of the world, always head for Canada and not Mexico or Haiti, etc.

Great point, there are plenty of old leaky boats, they could drift to Cuba or Haiti.

I wonder why all these liberals, who love poor, downtrodden and underprivileged people of the world, always head for Canada and not Mexico or Haiti, etc.

That was the same back in Viet Nam era when we inherited umpteen dozens of U.S. draft dodgers. A number of them returned back to the U.S.

I like to call these liberals NIMBY, short for not in my back yard. We have lots of them in California.

All I can say is good luck to these migrants!! OH!! And good riddance to bad rubbish!!! <_<:lol::lol:

It mentions in today's paper that most of them that came across are of Somalia and Ghana backgrounds.

That was the same back in Viet Nam era when we inherited umpteen dozens of U.S. draft dodgers. A number of them returned back to the U.S.

When that peanut farmer, 2nd worst POTUS, pardoned them.

Archived