SASS Wire Forum

Bosch

Hieronymus Bosch...

"Harry." The detective in the Michael Connelly novels, not the strange 15th century Dutch painter after whom he was named.

Have any of you read the books... or watched the Amazon TV series of the same character?

Stuck home the last few days (thanks to a torn shoulder tendon), I "binge-watched" the first two seasons.

Fans here; my wife and I read to each other as we drive. The Bosch series is one of our favorites. ( Others are Child's Jack Reacher and Sandford's "Prey" series with Lucas Davenport.)

We will finish the latest Bosch novel, "Wrong Side of Goodbye" on a trip next week. We can't watch Bosch on our TV, so we do our binge watching at our daughters! Love it.

I thought the videos Bosch were well done. Being an Amazon product, I suspect it's audience was somewhat limited. But, as an Amazon product, it likely had a dandy budget!

Love Harry...did not know about the TV series....just finished the new Jack Reacher...Night School...thanks for the TV Bosch tip

..Jim

BIG Harry Bosch fan here. I've read all Connely's books and look for new issues all the time. Also a fan of James Lee Burke, Lee Child, David Baldachi, Stephen Hunter, Dan Brown, Dashiell Hammett, Stuart Woods, Robert Crais, Robert B. Parker and one of my very favorite authors, Nelson DeMille. There are many more but these pop into my head automatically.

Watching the teasers, I thought he was a criminal.

Love Harry...did not know about the TV series....just finished the new Jack Reacher...Night School...thanks for the TV Bosch tip

..Jim

Good news/ Bad news

There's a new Reacher book.

There's a new Reacher movie.

BIG Harry Bosch fan here. I've read all Connely's books and look for new issues all the time. Also a fan of James Lee Burke, Lee Child, David Baldachi, Stephen Hunter, Dan Brown, Dashiell Hammett, Stuart Woods, Robert Crais, Robert B. Parker and one of my very favorite authors, Nelson DeMille. There are many more but these pop into my head automatically.

Daniel Silva

Wife and I watched the 1st series. When the 2nd started a little too much skin so we quit. Was a shame we really enjoyed that series.

Bosch. Y'all a bunch of tools. Lol

I like their power tools, have a bunch of them.

Mrs. Lose hated her old dishwasher so I went out and got another one and it is a Bosch. You can stand right in front of it and can't hear it's run. She says it's the best dishwasher she's ever had. I never used the dishwasher and washed them by hand, I wonder if she was trying to tell me something?

Mrs. Lose hated her old dishwasher so I went out and got another one and it is a Bosch. You can stand right in front of it and can't hear it's run. She says it's the best dishwasher she's ever had. I never used the dishwasher and washed them by hand, I wonder if she was trying to tell me something?

Agree! Love our Bosch dishwasher.

I made my wife a deal many years ago...she cooks, I clean up.

...and YES there is a RIGHT way to load a dishwasher!! :lol:

Archived