SASS Wire Forum

Lost a great one...South Paul RIP

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Today South Paul collapsed after shooting a clean stage, CPR and and defibulator were used by cowboys on the range until the first responders arrived. They were unable to bring him back. South Pauls CAS career was only a few years long but he loved every second of it. I know that for many and myself included there is a big hole in the game without him. I will miss our phone conversations,his energy for life, his convictions, weekends at his cabin in the northwoods shooting the breeze around the campfire and his. awesome sense of humor. He leaves his wife, three children and three grandchildren that dearly loved their Grandpa. Please say prayer for them. Rest in peace my friend, until we meet again.

God bless and rest him and give peace and understanding to all who knew and loved him. May they find the peace that passeth all understanding in the days to come....God bless this family.....Jim

Prayers up for the family!

Prayers and condolences for family & friends from Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Sorry so to hear this. How awful. Prayers to him and his family! Also, prayers to everyone at the range. That had to be rough.

Prayers up for comfort for South Paul's family and all his friends.

Such sad news. He was a pard you enjoyed knowing and having at your matches. Will miss the history conversations about the books we've read and shared with each other. Praying for comfort for South Paul's family and friends. Bad River Marty & Katie Callahan

Archived