SASS Wire Forum

Johnny Football

Noz

Browns tried to trade him but no one wanted him. They released him!

Duh! Who didn'tsee that coming.

In more important news...the Broncos signed Mark Sanchez. Yeah. Sanchez.

Meh.

:huh::rolleyes:

Do you suppose that Manziel will now be know as Johnnie clueless, rather than Johnnie Football?

What a waste of talent.

That's assuming he has any talent! He pretty much sucked in his starts as QB here! He scrambled around like a scared rabbit! Like I said…Buh Bye! :lol:

Well, he did pretty well in college, but I do not think he was a good as he thought he was/is.

A tad big of over inflated ego, me thinks. The boys in the NFL are playing for big $$$$s and

they don't like to fool around with things like that. Along comes a guy with nobody to defend

for him and it is open season.

The frontal lobes don't start working until about 23 or 24. He should have stayed in school. :huh:

Hang up callers, we have a winner. In pro football hand size, foot speed, instincts and arm strength mean zilch. It's the span between left ear and right ear, and what it can hold that truly matter first.

Duh! Who didn'tsee that coming.

In more important news...the Broncos signed Mark Sanchez. Yeah. Sanchez.

Meh.

:huh::rolleyes:

Listened to a sports talk program on the way back from a shoot. Their conclusion that the Broncos had gotten Sanchez as their back up quarterback and were still looking for the starter.

You want to talk about loosers? How about Ryan Leaf? He makes Johnny Football look good.

Well bye.......come back when you grow up. Oh, wait...too late.

He'll run out of money while trying to keep his so called friends.....

A shame and a waste.

JF reminds me of Todd Marinovich who briefly played QB for the Raiders in '91 & '92. A gifted athlete who couldn't keep his act together and never played again.

That's a very apt comparison.

IMHO, Johnny Football is an alcoholic, until he accepts that and does something about it, nothing else in his life will amount to much....

Archived