SASS Wire Forum

Manson Dead

Rye Miles #13621

Charlie must really be strutting around. Probably got an extra piece of corn bread for this one. He's too much of a coward to kill himself. Been in prison for probably 60 of his 80 years. Hell! Why should he kill himself? He's home! Not worth the air he breathes or the food he eats.

Here's a thought (fueled by lack of sleep and no pizza):

When Charlie departs this earth, either by natural causes or maybe one of his compadres sticks a spoon in his eye, we can offer to take possession of his body, freeze dry it, like they do those pet cats and dogs(ya know?) and display him alongside Sylvester, the cowboy mummy at Ye Olde Curiosity Shop, in the Pike Place Market in Seattle. Way cool! We could get a grant and political leverage from Paul Allen up there in Seattle to assist! I'll get on it right away!

Think how much it has cost taxpayers to house, clothe, provide medical care and generally help him live to a ripe old age. What a waste....

Here's a thought (fueled by lack of sleep and no pizza):

When Charlie departs this earth, either by natural causes or maybe one of his compadres sticks a spoon in his eye, we can offer to take possession of his body, freeze dry it, like they do those pet cats and dogs(ya know?) and display him alongside Sylvester, the cowboy mummy at Ye Olde Curiosity Shop, in the Pike Place Market in Seattle. Way cool! We could get a grant and political leverage from Paul Allen up there in Seattle to assist! I'll get on it right away!

Sorry Cat, I say burn his worthless body and deposite in the same place as bin ladens. Just don't want to see anyone making money from someone so evil......

It wuz a joke......

......a macabre joke, meant to be twisted, but a joke.

Archived